006

continuing things happen..
play for the music at the club ^

i walk out to my car and drive to the club we are supposed to meet at. i parked my car then made my way inside the place. i saw asia, vanessa, and jessica at a booth and i walked over.

laila: i knew i smelt whores in here.

asia: chile- anyways so..

laila: what we finna do tonight? you three are in relationships, with kids. y'all literally just come to drink?

asia: nah we come to dance, and to chill. we need a break from our kids.

laila: you right let's get some shots.

you stand up, but before you walk over you check the time '10:46 pm' you sigh and go tot he bar. After a few rounds of tequila, you all head to the dance floor.

you twerk on asia, and everyone's recording you. asia moves back and let's you twerk your ass off in the middle of a circle. some people went on live and was recording you.

for a while people were dancing. then you went back to your table with asia to cook down. you took out your phone to see the time. '1:57 am' your clock read. your eyes widen and you began gathering you belongings.

asia: what's wrong babes?

laila: i have to get home, derek said i have to be back by 1.

asia: don't worry, he's probably sleep by now. did he call?

laila: no.. i guess your right..

asia: right now c'mon and let's finish the night.

i shrug and think "maybe he is sleep, and forgot about the time." i continue to dance and twerk and people are remembering me from high school. they all were gassing me up, and we all were having fun, the girls all say its time to go home. we all say bye and drive home. '3: 16 am' the time says before I get out my car. 

i drink water and sober up a little. i stick my hand down my throat a little to make myself throw up. after i throw up, and quietly unlock my door. i see all the light are off and i sigh in relief. i walk up to aubree's and aiden's bedroom to see them peacefully sleeping. i tiptoe over to my room door, and open it. i see derek. sitting up on the headboard on his phone.

laila: i'm-

derek: what time did i say be back by?

laila: i know but-

derek: what time did i say be back by

he started getting up, and walking towards me. i was backing up away from him.

laila: you s-said 1.. but-

derek: then why are you coming back at 3?

laila: i wasn't looki-

derek: and why were you shaking your ass at the party..

my eyes widen because i know im about to get fucked up. he showed me the phone of my fucking it up at the party.

"get on the bed"

...