Darkness on Umbara part 2

Rex stands near Krell and salutes him

Rex: "Your reputation precedes your General, it is an honor to be serving you."

Krell: "I find it very interesting captain that you are able to recognize the value of honor, for a clone."

The council all glared at the screen, it took them a long time to make their commanders and men know that they are more then just clones and that they are happy to have them as their commanders, Plo is still struggling to get Wolfe to see that he is not replaceable, in fact, it made Plo incensed that anyone would think that they were.

Krell: "Stand at attention when I address you."

Rex straightens his posture.

Krell: have all platoons ready to move out immediately, that is all."

Rex: *sighs*

Clone: "Do you see that?"

2 winged creatures then fly down towards the clones.

Rex: "Yeah, ready your weapons."

The clones start shooting at it and the creatures manage to pick up two clones.
Krell then comes out of nowhere and jumps on the creatures, killing them both.

Ps: I couldn't find the clip of what he said so if I cut it short just know that I couldn't find out what he said to Rex other then this.

Krell: "Now keep moving!"

The starts walking again but Rex noticed that the men were starting to tire.

Rex: "Sir, the men are slowing down, they need rest."

Krell: "The men don't need rest, they need the resolve to complete the task at hand."

Rex "but sir-"

Krell: "ct-7567, are you reading me?"

Wolffe and Cody looked down while the council glared at screen. Never once had they called their commanders by their digit names.

Rex: "Excuse me sir?"

Krell: "I asked you a question ct-7567, do you understand the need to adhere to my strategy."

Rex: "sir?"

Krell: "Do I need to remind you of this battalions strategic mission in conquering this planet, look back, see those Platoons? Their mission is to take this city and take it swiftly, time and rest are luxuries the republic can not afford, we are the key to this invasion. Do u understand this?! Do all of you understand this?! Now move all!"

Wolfe and Cody tensed and the Generals could sense it, Plo still had his arm around Wolfe's shoulders so he brought him closer, Wolfe was blushing madly but soon enjoyed the feeling of someone comforting him while Obi Wan just gave Cody's shoulder a little squeeze to show comfort.

Rex looks back at his men and tells them to keep going. When they get to the base they spread out and wait for their next orders.