The General part 1

After everyone was able to clear their minds after Wolfe told them that he was suicidal, they continued watching.

The Umbaran's continued to shoot at the clones and fire missiles at them. Rex tried to shoot down one of the ships but its shields were too strong.

One clones gets dragged away and one if the medics tells him to squeeze the pain, (whatever that mean).

Meanwhile General Krell was talking to Obi Wan.

Obi-Wan: "we need your battalion to help us take it."

Krell: "resistance from the Umbaran's had been greater then anticipated, were holding our ground at the moment.

Obi-Wan: "We gathered intel on on airbase to the west, it is resupplying the Capitols defenses."

Rex: "Incoming, incoming!

Another bomb then hits them.

Krell: "I'll see to it that the airbase is placed under our control."

Obi Wan: "remember General Krell, the entire invasion depends on your battalion."

Obi Wan then hangs up.

Obi Wan sighed, he never should have told Krell that, maybe more of the 501st would still be alive if he had done it.

Krell: "captain Rex, have those coordinates mapped and all troops ready to move out immediately."

Rex: "yes General."

The clones and Krell then start walking until they reached a cliff where they could look at the enemies base.

Fives hands Rex a pair of binoculars and Rex starts looking at the base.

Rex: "theirs a base there alright, perhaps a closer recon will tell us if there's a more secure route."

Krell: "Obi-Wan and the other battalions are holding off the enemy right now while they wait for us to take out this base, we don't have time to look for a more secure route."

Krell then walks away and Kix decides that now was the time to voice his concerns.

Kix: "The casualties are gonna be high."

Fives: "Is Krell trying to get us killed?"

Jesse: "you know I wasn't sure if Krell was crazy before but now I'm positive."

Tup: "we had to retreat from the capital because the General pushed a flawed strategy, now this!"

Dogma: "were running out of time and this is the best option."

Jesses: "no recon, no air support, we don't know what we're up against, they have weapons we've never seen before."

The council wished that they were their to help the clones but sadly all they could do is watch.

Rex: A few of General Skywalkers plans seemed reckless too but they worked."

Fives: "yeah but General Skywalker is usually leafing his men up in the front."

The clones start muttering and agreeing with Fives.

Rex: "Fives."

Rex then pulls him away so that they could talk privately.

Rex: "it would help if you eased their minds."

Fives: "you mean coax them into following another one of the Krell's suicide missions, we lost a lot of men last time."