Plan of Dissent part 1

Sorry if the wording isn't accurate but I'm basically watching a YouTuber react to this episode and sometimes she'll skip a few seconds of it every minute so I have to improvise a little or just write it even if I missed a line or two.

Rex: general, there is a transmission from General Kenobi

Krell: I'll take it in the tower

When Krell and Rex get to the tower

Krell: General Kenobi, do u read me?

Obi-Wan: congratulations on your capture of the Umbara's air base general

Obi Wan regrets saying that to Krell, he hated that he praised someone who mistreats the clones.

Krell: there will be time for celebration when we taken that capital.

Obi Wan: yes well I afraid thats gonna be more difficult then I've seen. The Umbaran's keep cutting off our positions-

Obi Wan's transmitter then starts breaking up

Krell: General Kenobi?

Obi Wan: there jamming our signals

Rex: can't we destroy that supply ship?

Obi Wan: we've been trying but with little success although it seems that their is a new arm shipments directly from a supply ship orbiting-

Obi Wan's holo-transmission then ended before he could finish talking.

Random clone: I'm trying to get him back sir

Krell: don't bother, the enemy is jamming out transmissions, we are on our own.

They then walk out of the tower and Krell tells Rex that they their gonna attack the capital head on.

Krell: General Kenobi has his hands full, we need to throw everything we have at them, now!

The council didn't like this, if they go through with this plan then almost all of the 501st will die.

Rex: "we'd be marching into a blast zone sir."

An explosion then goes off and Rex looks towards the outside of the base before looking back at Krell.

Krell: "I realize that you haven't agreed with all my strategies captain but you are smart enough and loyal enough to obey my orders, now prep those troops!"

The council shake their head, if Krell was still alive and talked to their commanders like that then they would have made sure that they and their men would never be around him.

Rex glares at him before walking away to go find Fives, Tup, and Hardcase, and Jesse. When he finds them he tells them what Krell's plan is.

Fives: is he crazy, we won't even make it to the Delta.

Rex: what can I do, I've tried to reason with him but he won't listen.

Jesse: I've never seen a general with these kinds of casualties.

The council could certainly agree on that, they were always shocked at how many men Krell lost and were always suspicious that he was evil but they couldn't do anything about it sense they didn't have any proof.

Fives: He is out of control, he is not acting like the other Jedi, he has no respect for us.

Rex: I don't have a better plan.