Carnage of Krell part 2

Rex: We all know who's responsible
for what happened out there. What we don't know, is why. Something has to be done. What I'm proposing is highly treasonous. If any man chooses to opt out, do it now.

Wolfe and Cody were shocked, Rex knew the risks and yet he was still willing to stand up to Krell, they would be lying if they said that they weren't jealous because of his courage.

All the clones stopped forward showing Rex that they were ready.

Rex: From this point forward,
we are entering uncharted territory.
My orders are, we arrest General Krell
for treason against the Republic.

The clones walked towards the watch tower where they would stare death in the face. But before they do they go get Fives and Jesse and Rex gives them their vaster which they happily take. When they got to the top of the tower  they ran into the room and surrounded Krell

The council all held their breath, they knew that fighting against a full Jedi Master was tricky enough for them so how would the clones be able to do it.

Rex: General Krell, you are being
relieved of duty.

Krell turns around and glares at Rex

Krell: It's treason then.

Rex then takes out his two guns

Rex: Surrender, General.

Krell: You're committing mutiny, Captain.

Rex: Explain your actions

Krell: My actions?

Rex: For ordering your troops
against one another!

Krell: Oh, that. I'm surprised you were
able to figure it out, for a clone.

Wolfe was saddened by that statement so Plo whispered "everything he says is a lie Wolfe, don't listen to people like that." Wolfe smiles and his General and nodded before looking back at the screen.

Rex: Surrender, General. You're outnumbered!

Krell growls and force pushes all the clones back before taking out his lightsabers.

Krell: You dare to attack a Jedi?

The clone start firing at Krell and he deflects all of their shots, some even try to approach him but Krell immediately cuts them up. Another clone tried to approach him but Krell cuts him up and throws him at Rex.

The council and commanders sighed, how could someone be so heartless to kill so many people who are innocent and have done nothing wrong.

Krell: I will not be undermined
by creatures bred in some laboratory!

Wolfe and Cody were hurt by that statement so the generals brought them into a side hug to comfort them, they knew how much Krell's words hurt them and even though he was dead all the clones will still be haunted from what he said about them.

Krell then runs to a window before shattering it and jumping out before seeing that there were also clones outside.

Clone: Get him!

The clones start firing at Krell but he manages to deflect all of them, he cuts up some of the clones and Rex and the others notice this, they run down while Krell keeps cutting the others up, he grabs one clone and throws him at a few others, knocking them down, the clone keep firing but Krell doesn't get hit, he keeps running and killing them until he's able to get outside the base and hide in the jungle.