Carnage of Krell part 1

Rex: General Krell, I respectfully request you reconsider court-martialing
Fives and Jesse.

Krell: The actions of ARC trooper
5555 and CT-5597 were a clear act of treachery and disregard for my command. If punishment isn't swift,
their defiance may inspire others
to follow suit.

The council all glared at Krell and he was lucky that Plo wasn't there or else he would have shoved a lightsaber right through his heart before throwing him into a Sarlacc Pit.

Rex: Sir, the men are with you. It's just that some of them feel you're putting their lives in danger needlessly.

All the more reason to send a clear message that I am in charge and insubordination will not be tolerated.
The truth is these clones have had a difficult time respecting my command
since the beginning. I've seen it before.
Some clones are just defective. They aren't able to succumb to authority.
You're right, Captain. I don't think I can court-martial them. It will only be a waste of time and that's something we don't have. I'm afraid they'll need to be disposed of. Prepare a squad for execution.

The council were shocked and Plo let out a lore growl that luckily no one heard, except Wolf shut he decided not to ask, he knew that his General could be protective over the clones and he appreciated him for that.

Rex: What? But, sir...

Krell: You heard me, Captain. Have it done immediately or I'll do it myself.

Krell then walked out leaving Rex horrified of what he had to do to his own brothers.

He sighs and goes to Jesse and Fives cell with a few other clones to get them and tell them the news.

Rex: Fives, Jesse, I'm sorry. General Krell has ordered your execution immediately.

Fives: What? But how? He can't do this!

Rex: He has authority to render
punishment during combat.

The council all sighed, they knew they should have taken that rule out.

Jesse: I can understand a court-martial
and locking us up in the brig but executing us?!

Rex: I tried to convince him that it's my fault but he wouldn't let me.

Fives: Rex, you have to face it,
he's been using you. He needs your loyalty to control the others.

The council wished Rex would know that already but apparently he's still blind but they couldn't blame him.

Rex: I won't let him get away with this.

Fives: Don't beat yourself up about it.We made our choice. We knew what the price was.

Jesse: Speak for yourself.

Fives: Still got your sense of humor, I see. I guess this is it.

They all sigh and walk Fives and Jesse to a wall while 5 clones stand a few feet away in front of them.

Dogma: Line up the prisoners.

Jesse: Well, I've officially lost my sense of humor.

Wolfe rolled his eyes, now was hardly the time to say that.

Dogma: Will the prisoners request to be blindfolded?

Jesse and Fives didn't say anything

Dogma: I'll take that as a no.

Fives: I hope you can live with yourself, Dogma.

Dogma: Ready weapons.