I stood up and pushed over my chair, letting it hit the floor before, sitting down on my bed, leaning my back up against the wall. I felt my phone buzz, as I picked it up I saw the photo of Tommy and I that Toby had taken while they were here. We looked so happy, I wanted more than anything to be back in that moment.

"Okay stop it, just let me take the picture," Toby told us off, I looked up at Tommy, "can you act like you like me, for one second" he furrowed his eyebrows, "you're asking for quite a lot" I smiled at him and pushed his shoulder before turning the other way, crossing my arms.

"Come on Vie, I'm joking," he said dragging out the last syllable, I didn't say anything, "Violet" "No, I will not be speaking to you anymore Tomothy" the next thing I knew I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and my feet were off the ground.

It started me, I curled my legs to my chest, I rested my arms over his gripping onto them. I burst into a fit of laughter as he spun me around, "Tommy put me down" I said in between laughs, I looked over my shoulder and saw the most genuine smile across his lips.

Finally, he set me back down, I went up on my tiptoes getting up in his face, "is that funny to you cause I'm short, big man" I tried hard to keep a straight face, but I just couldn't. Tommy brushed a strand of hair behind my ear before placing his hand on my waist and his lips on mine.

The kiss caught me off guard but I melted at his touch, "you two can stop now, I got the photo's" Toby told us, Tommy and I broke away smiling at one another, I went over to Toby and he handed me back my phone. I felt Tom come up behind me, wanting to see the photos. As I looked at them, it made my heart happy, happy that he was mine.

I changed his contact name back and noticed he had done the same. I got a text from him,

Tommy

I'm sorry Violet

I really am

Vie

It's okay

Tommy

I feel like a dick

Vie

don't

i mean shit happens

at least you were upfront and honest about it

it's a just shitty situation

Tommy

yeah

you alright?

Vie

i'm okay

i just wanted it to work, yk?

Tommy

i did too

right person, wrong time.

Read at 7:35 pm