Chapter Nineteen 💖

"I can't just go on a date like this, this dress is too much "I tell Justine who gladly decided to be my stylist for my date with Hunter...the first one. She chose one of the dresses Adrian gifted me about a month ago, like he usually does. My brother loves spoiling his little sister. It's a brown straight dress, above my knees, it shows all my curves right.

"Hunter would, like it. He's here, don't come home early,, don't use protection! "she shouts as she walks out of my room. Something about her is that she wants to see me pregnant again. I face palm as I look myself one last time before I walk out of my room.

Hunter is dressed in black trousers, with just a white shirt on, no suit jackets or ties. He is HOT!!.

He takes me to a small diner in town not fancy but so cool.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look? "he asks me the third time .

"Yes you already did "I smile as I say that, he smiles as I say so,  his smile and Xander's are no different, also Lexi's, once they smile, their cute dimples become evident.

The date was better than what I had expected it to be, we knew more about each other including that Hunter loves playing hockey and also watching romantic movies ....that's my guy.

"Can we head to your place? "He looks at me questionably "I don't want to sleep alone in that house"i clarify.

"Are you sure that's the only reason or you just want to get into my pants , all you had to do is ask am all yours babe "he teases making me laugh. I love him. Wait I what?! Shaking my head, I ask the first thing that comes in mind...

"When was the last time you had sex? "

The car stops abruptly and he looks at me crazily. I notice we already at his place in the parking lot.

"Why do you need to know? "he asks seriously.

"Forget it, it doesn't matter, "I say regretting why I asked him. Of course I know, it may have been recently, he's a man and he's got needs, I begin opening my door to get out but he pulls me back.

He looks amused by my sad face since he's smiling . I glare at him questionly and he bursts out laughing. I struggle and try to pull myself from his hands but I fail.

"Four months ago "he states smiling at me. Awwww he is so cute.

"Why? ""I mean how? "he laughs and looks at me seriously.

"Since I met you, I had sex one night, the first day we met but after that, I tried to but something in me kept telling me I was doing something wrong and I stopped. Oooh and how? I jerk off with your picture in mind "he admits blushing. Not being able to resist anymore, I squeeze his blushing cheeks and plant a kiss there, or wanted to since Hunter turned his face so that I kissed his lips. A text from my phone breaks us from the kiss.

"I wanna be an aunt again" Hunter reads the text aloud from my phone, from Justine . That witch!

Let's say that night we did grant her her wish.