Chapter 4

•Wilbur•

We finished our food and I paid the tab, we promised Carson we would stream, so we were heading home now.

We got into the car and headed towards the house, the whole time, Schlatt was zoning out.

I decided I was going to be a dirty crime boy.

We arrived at the house and he was still zoning out, how is that even possible?

I got out of the car and went over to his side of the car where he sat. I saw he was leaning on it and decided I would open it and he would fall.

•Schlatt•

I was pulled out of my daze when the my side of the car door opened abruptly. I immediately stumbled into Wilbur.

I ended up falling into his arms in a clumsy way.

"Wilbur. Five seconds to run."

I started counting down, but he didn't move. When I reached one, he picked me up full bridal style.

"Wil, what the fuck are you doing."

"I'm carrying the pretty princess back into the house."

I struggled to get out of his arms, but I eventually managed to escape.

Soon all madness broke loose, we were running around, me trying to beat the fuck out of Wilbur and him running.

"How the fuck are you so fast!"

I shouted, as I started catching up.

"Schlatt, don't do it!"

He said before I tackled him to the ground.

"Tag."

I hit him in the back of the head hard and started running.

He got up and then the chase started.

It sooner turned into hide and seek as I became more stealthy, I heard him checking in closets and under beds.

I used this to my advantage, heading towards the door to run out.

I tried unlocking it, but the stupid Brit said there was something wrong with it.

I tried fumbling around with it, I was so close to getting out and then I could make a dash and win.

"Going somewhere?"

I physically jumped as I was backed into a corner.

"Will, buddy, how are you?"

He started laughing and I took this chance to slip under his arm and run away.

"Schlatt!! No fair."

He whined as he continued the chase.

Soon we were out of breath, but he still caught me in the end.

"Want to stream with Carson now?"