03.

BROOKLYN FELT HER hair flying behind her in the wind as she ran, her dirty torn up converse loudly smacking the pavement as she ran.

she had been running for ten minutes and she finally reached her destination, she knocked on the door as she tried to flatten her faux dirty blonde hair.

the front door opened and a kind lady smiled at brooklyn who smiled back "hi mrs hacker, is vinnie here? i mean he should be it's christmas and if he isn't i'd be concerned-" she rambled and the woman laughed, opening the door wider for the smaller girl to step inside.

"he's in his room. merry christmas brooklyn." she laughed as the girl darted up the stairs, shouting a merry christmas over her shoulder.

she burst open his bedroom door, laughing at his shocked facial expression as he jumped up to hug her, laughing along with her.

"i got you something." she smiled sheepishly and he shook his head "but i told you not to get me anything" he frowned slightly and she rolled her eyes, waving him off.

she reached into her pocket and handed him the small gift box. he opened it and smiled softly "now you can match me!" brooklyn enthused and he nodded, holding up the dog tag necklace that read 'brookie and vin vin forever'

he put it around his neck and engulfed her in a hug "i love it brookie, thank you." he turned and walked over to his dresser, opening up his top drawer as she sat on his bed, watching the movie playing on the tv. the soft hum of voices and music fading into the background as the noises around her suddenly got louder, the sound of family talking and laughing, christmas music blaring and kids shouting outside.

"here." he set a gift in her lap and sat next to her, watching expectantly as she slowly opened it then gasped "vincent..." she trailed off and he nervously scratched the back of his neck "do you like it?" he asked and she nodded quickly "this is so expensive- i don't know if i can accept this." she told him truthfully and he rolled his eyes, smiling regardless "it's rude to return a gift."

she smiled and took out the bracelet, looking over the charms on it, each of them actually having a meaning to her, which meant that he'd spent extra money buying charms that catered to her, for the already expensive charm bracelet.

she clasped it onto her wrist and moved over to sit on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck as she hugged him, his arms sneaking around her waist as he hugged back.

"merry christmas vin vin." brooklyn whispered and he pressed a soft kiss to the top of her head "merry christmas brookie." he mumbled, pulling back slightly as he gently grabbed her chin and kissed her.

in that moment of his lips against hers, brooklyn had a realization that was the scariest one of her life, but also one of the most exciting ones. she had fallen in love. hard.

only if you knew
how much i liked you

BRUBLES THOUGHTS!
currently crying at 3 am..

i want them to be endgame so bad they're so.. PERFECT GOD.

i also want sierra and jayden to be endgame which tbh they will be because i need atleast one innocently happy ship tbh

ALSO ALSO I KEEP UPDATING CAUSE I HIGHKEY LOVE THIS BOOK OK BYE