19.

BROOKLYN LAUGHED AND rolled her eyes, throwing a sour coated gummy worm at the curly headed boy who caught in his mouth with ease.

"show off." brooklyn muttered to herself, rolling her eyes when he simply laughed and pulled her closer to him "you love it."

it fell silent after that, but it wasn't an uncomfortable silence. it was very comfortable actually, the girl scrolling through her instagram while eating a gummy worm every few minutes while the boy she was snuggled up with watched her with pure adoration.

she looked up at him for a few moments and laughed, a slight blush appearing on her cheeks "what?" she asked, smiling up at him.

"can i kiss you?" he blurted out, his gaze flickering between her carmel brown eyes and her lips while brooklyn bit her lip and stared at him in shock.

"w-why do you want to kiss me?" she asked quietly, causing xander to frown slightly and tilt his head "i- um. because i like you?" he questioned and she scooted away from him.

"but it's not like i'm pretty or anything. i'm just average." she assured him and he rolled his eyes "you'll never just be average." he assured her.

"but i'm not like heather." she mumbled and he frowned, grabbing her chin and making her look at him "you don't need to be like heather. because i don't want heather, i want you. vincent's a fucking dumbass for letting you go." he told her, and she smiled slightly.

"thank you." she looked down at her lap, taking a deep breath before quickly pecking him on the lips, causing the both of them to blush a bright red and smile awkwardly at each other.

he took her face into his hands and pressed his lips to her again, this time for a longer yet sweeter kiss then the previous one.

why would you ever
kiss me?
i'm not even bald
as pretty

BRUBLES THOUGHTS!
hi i'm so hot rn but ANYWAYS

xander and brooklyn 4 life <3

AND IM LIKE RLLY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE