Teaser 1: The Jake Jameson Report

Hello there and Welcome to The Jake Jameson Report! You know, in my years of covering the news and local karate stuff as well, when they say history repeats itself, they are not kidding. My dad once told me of the legendary Cobra Kai dojo that had dominated the tournament in the 80s, until a young unknown named Daniel LaRusso came along. Last night I saw the All Valley Karate Tournament and a new unknown menace came to town after Cobra Kai finally returned to the tournament. Samuel Parker, a student of Miyagi-Do Karate was a mostly unknown menace that defeated opponent after opponent... PEOPLE I WOULD BE GOING FOR.... I mean, people who I would remain impartial about. But despite the victory of that menace Samuel Parker, Cobra Kai has shown it is a dojo that must be taken seriously. YOU WATCH OUT PARKER, THE COBRAS ARE COMING FOR YOU!!!

The various students are going to ending their school year soon to start their summer vacations. Rumor has it that there is some love in the air at Miyagi-Do as Daniel LaRusso's daughter has been seen in the presence of Robby Keene often in public spaces, though there has also been reports that Robby now lives with his karate Sensei so... that might be an exaggeration. Rumors also say that Samuel Parker's relationship with saxophone player Lauren Daily might not last very long, HA... NO LOVE FOR MENACES!

Another rumor I've heard is legendary Sensei, John Kreese has been spotted entering the Cobra Kai dojo after their defeat at the All Valley last night.... maybe it will be Kreese who gets the legendary Cobra Kai back on top... AND BRINGS THAT MENACE SAMUEL PARKER DOWN!!!

This is Jake Jameson signing off from the Jake Jameson Report for tonight. Good night everyone.... and NO MERCY!!!!!!