Chapter 1: Aftermath

"What? Did you come here to try choking me on some 2nd place trophy, call me a loser, as you try to kill me?" Johnny asked Kreese in anger as he glared at the unwanted visitor currently inside his dojo.

"No. I came to talk." Kreese replied. Johnny decided he didn't want to hear it before trying to punch Kreese in the face, but Kreese blocked Johnny's punch then put a hand on Johnny's head and pushed Johnny down to the ground. Kreese smiled as Johnny started to pick himself up.

"You forgot... I taught you all that you know." Kreese taunted Johnny. (Rest of fight follows canon)

Meanwhile:
As the Miyagi-Do members talked amongst themselves in their victory party, Samuel hid the 'gift box' he was left outside the LaRusso house and walked back inside. While he intended to think about what exactly just happened with the broken camera, he saw Samantha looking at her Instagram. She was looking at Miguel's profile, pondering her decisions.
"Something on your mind?" Samuel asked cautiously before Samantha turned to look at him.

"Yeah. I regret going out with Miguel. I... He was a good guy and all, but... I.... you...." Samantha started to say before she sighed. Samuel sighed.

"I.... regret my current relationship with Lauren too." Samuel replied as he sighed. Samantha scooted over time have Samuel sit next to her.

"I would have broken up with her the moment I learned she saw me... me if I were you... pass out and she walked away." Samantha told him. Samuel nodded.

"I think I will." Samuel replied. Samantha looked at him in confusion.

"You think?" Samantha asked. Samuel let out a sigh of confusion.

"I... I don't know how to say this... I get the feeling Lauren has been hiding something from me since we started dating... and I don't think I'll be able to figure out what that is until... it's a stupid thought." Samuel sighed. Samantha looked into his eyes.

"You do what you have to do... but just know I can't wait for you forever, Samuel." Samantha told Samuel who nodded

"I'll never ask you to." Samuel replied. He then pondered telling her about the mysterious 'gift' he was given, but he decided not to when he saw her face. It was clear Samantha had a lot on her mind already.

Meanwhile:
Miguel was drinking a beer still left over from the party at the canyon. Ramon wanted to stop him, but when he saw Miguel's face, it didn't look like he was going to be willing to listen to his advice at the moment. Ramon then noticed that Miguel was looking for Samantha's Instagram account... but no accounts were found. Ramon sighed when he saw Miguel's hurt face.

"Samantha blocked me on Instagram!" Miguel groaned. Ramon put a hand on his shoulder.

"Look, man, I know this feeling sucks! It may feel like your whole world is falling apart... but it'll pass in time." Ramon told Miguel.

"What do you know about the way I feel now?" Miguel asked. Ramon sighed.

"I know it pretty well. Before I met Samuel in Fresno, I had a nasty breakup with a girl named Becca. Losing her hurt, bro. She was an amazing girl... but she just wasn't the one for me... and sometimes, no matter how good a person is... the reality of life is, they may not be good for you... romantically at least." Ramon answered. Miguel sighed and nodded. Ramon may have been right about that.

Later:
When Samuel got home, he got to work on getting information he could from the broken camera. After a while, he was able to recover some footage that the camera took before it was broken... it was videos of him. Him when he and Daniel had fixed up Mr. Miyagi's house and opened Miyagi-Do karate. There was footage of him and Ramon fighting the Black Dragons during their camping trip. There was footage of Samuel going home, talking with Samantha, who was edited to have a sniper like light on her head when she was in the footage. Suddenly the screen went black.