Chapter 2: Calm before the storm

When Ramon woke up, he got ready to hit the road with Miguel and Johnny. He put on his sunglasses before walking outside of his apartment to meet up with Johnny and Miguel. Each student had a turn to fist bump with Johnny before they walked to Johnny's Challenger, now painted black and yellow, decked out with Cobra Kai logos.
"Now that's a badass ride. I call shot gun." Ramon said. Johnny chuckled.

"Way to strike first, Ramon." Johnny joker before the three got in the car, listening to Back in Black by AC/DC. The hit the road with the windows down when they pulled up next to a car with two women, one an adult and one a teen like Ramon and Miguel, taking notice of them and checking the males of their respective age groups out. Miguel gave the women a quick glance before Johnny spoke softly to him.

"Don't look, play it cool." Johnny advises Miguel softly, and Miguel turned his face back to the front, continuing to jam out to Back in Black by bobbing his head to the beat.

Meanwhile:
Samuel was woken up when his email ringtone on his phone went off. When Samuel opened his email, he noticed it was by an email address simply said to be anonymous. Samuel groaned. He had half a mind to delete his email and change his number. But what he saw in the email disturbed him... a link to a video titled, I know what you did. Against his better judgement Samuel pressed the link to hear creepy music and another black and white video started.

 Against his better judgement Samuel pressed the link to hear creepy music and another black and white video started

'Hello again, Samuel. We know what you did. We were there... not that Daniel LaRusso noticed.' A strange distorted voice said in the video before it showed black and white footage of the LaRusso house... zoomed into a window. The footage was of the kiss Samuel and Samantha shared while they had been washing dishes during Lucille's visit.

'Always look behind you.... we know who you love the most.' The voice said before it showed a picture of Samantha. Strange distorted laugher was then heard.

'We even looked into your past... someone new is coming to town.... you should check on her.... she's been excited to see you.' The voice said as it showed black and white footage of Kayla getting off a plane at an airport in LA.

'Hope to see you soon.' The voice said before the video ended and the creepy music stopped. Samuel quickly called Kayla, fearing she might be in danger if she hadn't reached her hotel yet, though he had no idea she had been planning to come to LA.

"Hey, Samuel. I thought you'd be at the Miyagi-Do dojo by now. Your friend Robby said you'd be here in a bit... I was hoping to surprise you, but I couldn't wait anymore and was about to call you." Kayla said as soon as she answered the phone. Samuel breathed a sigh of relief.

"I know that sigh... is something wrong?" Kayla asked. Samuel didn't want to tell his old friend that he was being stalked by some mysterious guy who keeps repeating the Cobra Kai dojo motto who has been looking into everything in his life... but she had been a Maverick... they had gone through their fair share of fights together.