Prologue 1

«𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝»

Sitting upon a chair was Lucian Scarlett.

She was looking through files about some recent incidents of Vongola Famiglia.

She was currently the Eleventh boss of Vongola Famiglia, currently she's having a great headache as day by day she would lose a memory fragment of her second life in fairy tail.

But no matter how much memory fragment she had lost, her magic skills etc. still stayed ingraved into her mind gosh oh how much she wanted to forget the tor-training she went through with Reborn.

It's still unknown to the Vongola Famiglia about her losing memory each day, 'I suppose this must be normal, considering that i shouldn't have remembered my past lives.'

Lucian Scarlett continued to go through her paperwork.

"Master." Sebastian bowed and serve me tea as usual, "You always appear at the most convenient time to serve me tea." Lucian told Sebastian, causally sipping tea
as she leaned into her chair to take a little break.

She fell into deep thought reminiscing the time she met Sebastian.

[Flashback]

Lucian PhoenixHeart was walking merrily on the road, obviously wearing a cheery girl facade.

That is when she stumbled upon an injured Good-looking man in the alleyway, the man seems to be alone and barely concious. Lucian look around to see if the coast was clear, after seeing it was she approached the injured man and tended to his deep wound humming merrily as she healed the man with her hidden healing magic.

It took an hour to heal the deep injury, that little amount of magic used to heal was nothing to the walking (almost)Infinite Phoenix Magic in humnoid form.

As Lucian was leaving she was stopped by the now conscious man. "My lady, thank you for saving me. If not for you i would've have died from this injury. (caused by a death reaper)" The man thanked Lucian wholeheartedly.

"Your welcome. I have to go now." Lucian half-heartedly replied for she was getting a little annoyed and tense.

"My lady (he kneeled and took lucian's left hand), I mean no harm. I Sebastian Michaelis pledge my life to you in exchange for saving my life." He vowed with a sincere tone and look in his eyes as he kissed the hand he was holding.

"..." (Lucian.exe. has stopped working) (loading..)

The man now known as Sebastian was amused and found it a little funny how she stopped functioning with that little and simple action.

"Young Miss." Sebastian called as he shook Lucian gently.

Lucian remained unresponsive until after a few more shakes did she come back to her senses albeit a little embarrassed.

"Young Miss, My injury earlier was life threatening as the cause of the injury was my weakness." Sebastian honestly admitted with a smile.

"Ah. Then, as long as you don't betray me, I won't mind having you around." Lucian registered it in her mind and finally let Sebastian be around her, it'll be convenient to have her own personal butler that she could trust around.

"I guess it's now settled, My name is Lucian PhoenixHeart, i just thought that it'll be convenient to have a butler around, that is if your willing." Lucian told Sebastian while deep in thought about it.