Chapter 1 - 4

Previously:
"I have only left for a little while and this is already happening to my companions..." A melodic voice resounded through the cafeteria and a hint of anger could be detected from the voice.

The blue barrier surrounding Grim, Deuce and Ace faltered with a wave of a hand from the melodic voice owner.

-----

«𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭»

《Chapter 1 - 4 : The Great Seven! plus a Great neutral character!

SWOOSH! WHIP!!

"Ackk!"

"Ahh!"

The two students cried in pain from being whipped, and tightly tied with the said whip.

The crowd or the other students eating in the cafeteria witnessed this baffling scene shut their mouth and opened their eyes wide to see what would happen to them next.

SCRIBBLE SCRIBBLE SCRIBBLE

Only the sound of writing on paper could be heard in the silent cafeteria.

SLAP!

There stood a smiling Lucian who slapped a sticky note on the two students forehead.

"Senpai. Please seek the Headmaster later after school to receive your needed punishment for using magic to attack." Lucian replied sweetly keeping her smile on her face as she told the two troublemaking students.

"Receiving your punishment from Prefect Riddle would be fine as well, Isn't that right Prefect Riddle?" Lucian told the two students the other option before looking at the direction of a certain red head with a smile.

"Hmp. Magic is indeed prohibited from being used on school grounds and the dormitory grounds." Riddle started while walking over.

The two students who happen to be from Heartslabyul, shivered upon seeing their tyrant prefect walking over with an intimidating look.

"For breaking an important rule of the school, and troubling Prefect Lucian with your troubles. It's 《OFF WITH YOUR HEADS!》" Riddle shouted out his unique magic at the end before giving them a cold look that made them run away.

"Ah!"

"Ahh!"

With that, Riddle turned to Lucian who is still smiling, with a small unnoticeable smile he said, "Thank you for helping to take care of troublemakers. After all, I don't hate those who follows rules." Riddle's smile which is unnoticeable became noticeable at the last sentence.

"No problem, The responsibility of supervising the school has been.. dropped on to me, so it's only natural to supervise the students of this school, senior or not." I ended with my eyes narrowing quickly before they went back to normal.

"Hmph! Those guys were all talk! And don't ever come back!" Grim finally shouted after Riddle left.

"How did this situation even happen..?" Leviathan asked with a wry smile as Asmodeus sweatdrop.

"Seriously~ Your ability to cause trouble is amazing~!" Asmodeus told Grim who huffed in annoyance thinking he was getting insulted.

"Because this furball isn't paying attention to his surrounding." Lucifer answered Leviathan which irked Grim as the blame was pushed to him.

"It wasn't my fault!" Grim protested as Lucifer just shook his head.

"Whatever, let's just eat. After missing breakfast I'm so hungry that I'm gonna pass out..." Ace cutted in before Grim could spew out more retorts to Lucifer.