Chapter 1 - 3

Previously:
"Wow, we're in the same class. First period is Potions." Deuce replied.

"Woohooo! Sounds like fun!" Grim exclaimed.

"I can't use magic so I wonder how this'll go...." Ace asked hoping we won't be using magic for our classes.

-----

«𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭»

《Chapter 1 - 3 : Grim's experience in class》

Laboratory - First Period "Potions"

"So you all are the fresh faces in my homeroom." Our Alchemy Teacher with striking parted hair with two different colors started as he stared us first years of the class, particularly I felt like he's looking at me longer than excpected.

"Hmm, there are some rare hair colors in the bunch. Not bad. Make sure to take proper care of it daily." He told us with a smile as he eyed us up and down.

"My name is Divus Crewel. You may feel free to call me Master Crewel." He introduced and ended with what I think is a stunning smile.

'I have nothing against good looking people, but I do know that good looking guys sure are dangerous.' I thought to Sebastian with mind link as I somehow felt nervous in the presence of so many boys, but I ofcourse didn't let it show on my face.

'I know, You may think that but your face must be stoic as always as if you weren't bothered the least bit.' Sebastian replied back through our mind link.

'If only I could have you around, Sebastian. I'm kind of at loss at what my next move might be... though I would never admit such a thing like this to anyone but you.' I ended with a bitter and lost feeling.

《Do I belong here? If not, Why am I here..?》

'Lord?' Asked the three Diablo brothers at the same time, Lucifer looked at Lucian, but there was no sign of her talking as her face was stoic and cold to the point where her face seems to be colder than Ice itself.

'Well what was I thinking... I wouldn't ever expect someone to sympathize with me.' I spoke to Sebastian once more through mind link while mentally snarling at my previous pathetic thinking.

'Cheer up, Young miss. We're having earl grey tea later for tea time and tarts for desserts. Ofcourse it varies to every flavor there is including strawberry tarts.' Sebastian changed the topic as I can gues that he's probably smiling, 'Im guessing he's in our dorm's kitchen as well..'

"Take your seats. Class will begin...." Crewel sensei's voice woke me up from my talk with Sebastian also breaking me from thinking of the said treats that I'll be having for tea time.

"First for the basics. I will beat the names and appearance of 100 types of medicine and poison into your little brains." Crewel sensei continued with cruel words, a total contradiction to his stunning smile, I can see that he's smirking a bit as well.

"We'll cover fungi later. Now memorize these so you don't go around getting poisoned by random things you eat off on the ground." Crewel sensei said tapping his whip like stick on his palm.

(A/N: I dunno what that stick that Crewel carries around is called! T.T If anybody knows, do pray tell! I'm kinda bad at remembering things I'm not interested in so I don't know what that is.)

"Dogs will eat whatever is lying on the ground." Crewel sensei stated, "Your training will be strict and I better not see any red marks on your tests." Crewel sensei continued with a warning smile.