Prologue 6

Previously:
"Most definitely! After school, meet in the cafeteria, Understood?" Crowley ordered as I nodded, "Fiiiine.." Ace answered, "Nothing but misery since yesterday!" Grim shouted.

-----

«𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝»

《Prologue 6 - The word trouble has been on a parade!》

"Woohoo! It's finally lunch time yanno!" Grim cheered as he ran ahead of me, "Hey! Don't stray too far, Grim!" I shouted at Grim as he only laughed at my statement and kept running to the cafeteria.

"You three, go catch and monitor Grim for me." I ordered the three demon brothers who nodded as they run over to Grim.

I sigh as I shook my head, I kept walking to the cafeteria on my own pace not bothered by the intense stare that the students has been giving me while passing by to the cafeteria.

As I neared the cafeteria I can hear Grim and Lucifer arguing.

"You can't tell me how much I eat, Yanno!"

"Even so, Lucian-sama would have not allowed you to eat that much!"

And it goes on and on, I walk quicker to the cafeteria and passed by a red haired prefect, if it was any other calm day I would have stopped to greet him but I can't right now.

Cafeteria

As Lucian arrived at the cafeteria, a certain red haired was looking at her, "Lucian! Tell this henchman of yours that I can eat to my hearts content!" Grim went over to me, "I would allow you to eat a lot, only for today." I sternly told Grim as i picked him up.

"Hurray! I'm already beat from the boring classes you took, Now I have to wash a hundred windows too..." Grim sadly told me.

"Suits you well, idiotic raccoon!" Lucifer countered which made Grim highly offended but I stopped him from countering by shoving the steak he was eating in his mouth.

"You should loosen up, Lucifer~" Asmodeus teased Lucifer wriggling his eyebrows to annoy him further.

"At most, what you are doing is causing Lucian-sama more trouble.." Leviathan stated to Lucifer with a frown.

"I'm just making sure that cat Lucian-sama got with her is not a hindrance for our plan to have Lucian-sama rule this... and the..." Lucifer whispered quietly to Leviathan and Asmodeus who nodded with what he said.

"That Ace guy sure is taking his sweet time. Who does he think he is, making me wait! I'm pissed!" Grim grumbled.

"Surely, If he dares to skip his punishment I'll beat him like there's no tomorrow.." I replied with a dark look in my eyes.

"Nyahaha! I'm looking forward to see him beaten up!" Grim cheered as he laughed, well I'm glad his mood has risen up.

"Lucian-sama, your planning on asking the headmaster to rename the dorm right?" Lucifer asked for confirmation.

"Yes, I'm also planning to have the dorm change it's symbol as well." I curtly replied.

"We'll have to wait till later after they finish their punishments." Leviathan stated.

"......"

"......"

"......"

"......"

"......"

".......... I don't care what happened! This is too late!!"

"Hmp! He sure has such large guts to take too long." I grumbled.