Chapter 1 - 6

Previously:
"Can I skip this one out..?" Asmodeus asked in a hushed tone feeling that he must not be doing these things.

"Well, if the Lord is helping you should be as well." Lucifer answered back as quietly as possible making Asmodeus feel like he's cough out blood while Leviathan just pats his back in sympathy.

-----

«𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭»

《Chapter 1 - 6 : Reigning Beast》

Woods Behind Campus

"Whoa! There really are a Lotta chestnuts here! If we have this much, then it's an all-you-can-eat Marron tarts for us! Gehehe!" Grim shouted brewing a plan inside his head as he drools at the sight of so many chestnuts.

"Let's hurry and- ouch!" Grim was cut off mid sentence while picking chestnuts as he was wounded by the thorns on the chestnut trees.

"Gah! The chestnut thorns dug into my pawpads!" Grim exclaimed in pain.

"Here, let me heal that." I suggested as Grim handed me his wounded paw.

"Thanks! Nyaha~ That's so convenient." Grim said feeling a lot better than usual.

"Looks like it'll be impossible to pick them up bare hands. I would also like to have a bucket to place them in, too. " Deuce suggested as Lucian agreed.

"Maybe we could find those things in the botanical garden?" Ace asked pointing to the botanical garden not far from us.

"Shall we go see?" Deuce asked us for opinions.

"Let's go." I answered earning a few nods from the three brothers who agreed with me.

Botanical Garden - Temperate Zone

"Whoa! It looks bigger on the inside!" Ace said in amazement.

"We should be able to find the necessary tools here. Should we split up and look?" Deuce asked.

"I'll go right, then." Ace said.

"I'll go tag with Ace-chan~!" Asmodeus replied putting an arm around Ace's shoulder.

"Eh! Stop calling me with Chan, Asmodeus!" Ace shouted out as they went to the right direction.

"I'll check west." Deuce said, "Let me tag with you!" Leviathan shouted out to Deuce before he departed.

"Well. I guess Lucifer, Grim and I will be checking the Inner gardens!" I shouted to the two other groups so they could hear before we also departed to the Inner part of the botanical garden.

"Hey come look at this, Lucian. It looks like there's tons of fruits here! They smell so good!" Grim shouted out in excitement about to rush to pick the fruits.

"Hold it right there, Grim." I stopped on whatever I was supposed to do as I ran after the naughty cat skipping over a long thing that seems to be wire.

"I wasn't really going to- wait did you just skipped over a tail..?" Grim asked looking intently at the 'tail' forgetting to run away.

"Huh, Who the hell puts their tail out in the open? Aren't they afraid that someone blind will step on it?" Lucian frown.

"It looks like a lion tail." Lucifer chimed in.

"Ugh..." A grunt of someone with a deep voice was heard the three who stopped their discussion.

"Who's that..? Surely, it isn't me." Grim asked and said it wasn't him.

"Hey. You've got guts to wake me up with your voices without apologizing." The voice grumbled out.