connections (brazil//psg)

I cleaned up, made myself some quick rice with chicken, then put the TV on while mindlessly scrolling through Instagram. I had posted a picture with Marquinhos a few days ago and read through the comments. Not something I should do, but I couldn't help it.

________________________________________________________________________________

Liked by neymarjr, marcelotwelve, leoparedes20, and 67,890 others

psg.lover You are the luckiest girl in the world!

poppylarsson1 imagine being friends with the psg squad. they're all so dreamy!!

marquinhosm5 vos amo, irḿa!

mountaindew.spirit If Marquinhos wasn't your brother, would you be where you are?

02384whateven @mountaindew.spirit Yeah, I agree. I dont think she could've done it without connections. Nepotism is everywhere.

goalvideos.1 How many people did you have to sleep with to get here? Idk why girls need to   work with boys. Why couldn't she just work for a female team?

rafaella meu amor!! what a sweet sibling duo

marcelotwelve You need a picture of us too!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

It was always those few comments that got my heart down. People just didn't know how to be nice. They didn't know how I felt reading those. Eventually, I got tired, threw my phone on another couch, and curled up underneath a blanket to stare at the nonsense going on TV.

The front door quietly opened. I glanced up with my sleepy eyes to see my brother holding up a paper bag. I got out of the blanket and gave him a hug and took the packet.

"Thanks," I said. I peeked inside and spotted a half a bowl of tom yum soup and Thai red curry. "You're the best."

Marquinhos laughed. "Yeah, yeah. I know."

"How did it go?" I asked, starving to try the food he brought.

"Good, I brought someone back," he said. My heart stopped for a moment but eased when I saw it was just Leandro.

"What's up with you?" I asked.

"Eh, there was a hotel mishap thing. They'll fix it. They wanted to make changes tonight, but I said it's late. And since Marqui was the only one there when this all happened, I had pretty much no choice but to come over with him. That and I miss you," he pouted.

"Aww, I miss you too," I said. "Two more weeks, then we're on again," I smiled at both boys.

"Was Marqui nice?" I asked Paredes when Marquinhos decided he was off to bed. "Like to everyone?"

Leo sat on the couch beside me. "What the? You seriously have nothing to watch?" he cringed as the absurd things happening in the telenova I had on. It was more for background noise, honestly. "Yeah, he was nice to everyone. Even Paulo, if that's what you're talking about."

"Was it fun having dinner?" I asked, trying to move on from the subject.

"I guess so. We all chatted and just had a genuine good time. I like friendlies because you get competitive, but you're not fighting for honor. Sometimes you need to chill. You should get some rest too. Your team's going to flip if you're not there," Leandro said.

"Right. You?" I asked.

"As soon as I'm done calling my wife for 5 minutes," he smiled. "Goodnight. Thanks for letting me crash."