connections (brazil//psg) • end

When we were finished, Marquinhos texted me to let me know he was still at Marcelo's, and I could just come over. So I did.

"Dang, you look different in a dress," Neymar said aloud, right when Marquinhos was in the same room. "Bet that lucky bastard was falling for you all over again."

"Quite the contrary," I told Ney. "Actually, he and I sort of broke up."

"Broke up!! And you didn't tell me? How dare you break up with you while you're looking like that!" Neymar exclaimed.

"I didn't feel the need to," I shrugged. "And we didn't break up today, silly. We sort of stopped dating a while ago. He and I are cool with it. It was a good afternoon. "

"Duh. Anyone who would spend an afternoon with you would say the same," Ney said, flopping the remote to the TV on the couch.

"What'd you eat?" Willian asked. Finally, a change of questions.

"Cream of mushroom soup," I answered, smiling.

"I really like your dress. Clarice has some like that," Marcelo commented. I said thanks.

"Does he have a girlfriend?" Coutinho asked.

"Man, all these questions. Instead of girl friends, I have all of you," I laughed. "No, he doesn't, But he's interested. I'm not telling you who until they're official. Confidentiality is key."

The guys groaned. Marquinhos patiently listened to everyone before saying, "Okay, time to play again. Thanks for flirting with my sister in front of me, Ney. Lovely way to make me want to throw up. Now everyone leave her alone."

I laughed and told the boys I was going to the front yard to get some air. Neymar asked me if he could accompany me; I politely declined. It was funny because honestly, I don't think he actually liked me. He was just a tease. It was good entertainment for sure. And he was a good friend- the type you call over at 2 in the morning to eat ice cream with.

The sky was a brilliant combination of orange, purple, and pink when I was outside. I could hear cicadas in the bushes and the smell of grass. I sat on the steps in front of Marcelo's house and just took everything in. I seldom got time to just relax like this.

I pulled out my phone and took a picture of the sky. It was absolutely stunning. I decided to post it, captioning it, "Sunsets are honestly the most beautiful farewell kisses we could ask for", talking about just today and the sunset itself.

The boys inside were definitely not all playing FIFA because I got my first likes from them.

________________________________________________________________________________

Liked by leoparedes20, willianborges88, alissonbecker and 30,529 others

marcelotwelve Views 😍

futbolfans.012 WOW

leoparedes20 😍😍😍

neymarfangirl.lol is anyone curious about the caption?

brasilsuperfan am i looking to deep into the caption or nah

teakwoodrecords Hey, I'm a 14 year old producer from Colorado. Please check out my page!

ultimatefangirlforfootball that's a gorgeous sunset!

phil.coutinho This is outside??? Woah

neymarjr Pretty but you're prettier 💖

________________________________________________________________________________