|| Chapter Four: Welcome to Despair ||

Hey, everyone. I just wanted to know if you all would like me to write the class trials. Would you rather me write the entire trial or just summarize them?

----

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

>Edited<

{Word Count: 2500}

----

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Now, um, don't make no mistake, you few students, so much potential, represent all the hope in this world!" Monokuma shouted, placing one hand on his hip and glancing at the nails on his other hand. "To protect such splendid hope...you will live a communal life together solely within this school. Everyone shall live in harmony together and obey the rules and regulations of this school."

My eyes widened in slight confusion; what?

"Oh, now then...regarding the end date for this nice, communal life..." Monokuma grinned, placing both of his hands in front of his mouth as he lets out a giggle. The cute expression soon drops and morphs into a dark one.

"There isn't one!"

Everyone in the room let out small squeals of confusion before Monokuma spoke up again.

"In other words, you'll all be living here until the day you die! Such a wonderful school life you've been assigned, am I right?" Monokuma laughed. His laugh was like when someone laughs at the scene of a crime.

"D-Did he just say until the day w-we die?" Toko stammered, holding her shaking hands to her chest.

"Oh, but fear not! We have quite a large budget, so you won't lack the common conveniences," Monokuma stated, balling up his fists and holding them near his face.

"That's the least of our worries at the moment!" Sayaka exclaimed, eyebrows furrowed and fist clenched.

"Yeah! What the hell is up with this? You're saying I have to live here forever? You're screwing with us, right?" Junko said while a confused expression spread across her features.

"I am not screwing with you all! I am no liar!" Monokuma shouted, throwing his arms up and waving them around as though he was throwing a tantrum. "Oh! And, for your information, you have absolutely no communication with the outside world. You're completely cut off! You don't have to worry about that filthy land beyond those walls ever again!"

"C-Cut off?" I stammered. I stared at Monokuma with wide eyes. "So, those metal plates on the windows...they're to keep us trapped in this school?"

Monokuma looked at me, a grin spread across his features. "You're right! What a smart girl you are! That's exactly what those are for!" Monokuma jumped off the stage and walks over to me. I noticed his grin widening.

My eyes widenws and I took a step back as the boy stood directly in front of me. He grabbed my face and smooshed it with his hands, saying, "that means no matter how much you cry and scream, help will not come to your rescue." I realized that he was a bit taller than me, him standing at around 5'7" or 5'8". (The reader is around 5'5" in this story.)