|| Chapter Five: Punches and Princes ||

----

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

(N/n)=(Nickname)

>Edited<

{Word Count: 1957}

----

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I gulp as I slowly turn my gaze to the floor underneath my feet. There was a silence that hung around in the air, making me uneasy. No one spoke a single word, only casting glares at one another.

"Are you just going to stand around and glare at each other?" Kyoko states, arms crossed. Her comment was directed towards everyone in the room. It somehow pulls us all back into reality.

"R-Right! Kyoko is right! Even if you're nervous or afraid, you just have to step forward! I am ashamed of myself for forgetting that!" Taka clenches his fists, "someone! Please, hit me! I can't forgive myself! Punish me!"

"Well, if you really want-" I was soon cut off by Mondo.

"Jesus. If you have time to yell and whine, then you have time to do something about it," Mondo comments.

"P-Perhaps...but what is our mission exactly?" Hifumi states, biting his nails nervously.

"Dude, you idiot! It's to look for a way outta this school, duh!" Leon shouts, pointing to his head and furrowing his eyebrows.

"And we, like, totally need to find out who is working with that weird teddy bear kid and beat the hell outta them!" Junko yells, glancing at her red acrylic nails.

"How do you know that Monokuma is working with someone?" Kyoko asks, sending a glare at Junko. Junko flinches a bit.

"Well, if you think about it, doesn't Monokuma seem to be a little young to be a headmaster of an entire school? All on his own? Working with another person seems like a likely possibility. Thank you for pointing that out, Junko," I respond, smiling widely at Junko. Junko just nods, a smile making its way onto her face.

"I see, thank you for clarifying. I didn't think of that possibility," Kyoko states, looking at the ground in thought.

"A-Anyway, before we do that, maybe w-we should look at the e-Handbook?" Chihiro suggests, smiling nervously. "It's probably best to check out all of the rules M-Monokuma mentioned before we do anything else."

"That's a good idea, Chihiro," I state.

"That's true. If we just stumble around the school with no clue about the regulations, something like that...incident earlier might happen again," Celeste remarks, clasping her hands together and smiling.

I gulp as I remember the incident from earlier, when Monokuma pointed a gun at Mondo. The scene was rather...unexpected and a tad bit exciting. Of course, I don't wish death upon my classmate, but the scene reminded me of a scene from a movie I acted in, of course.

"Fine! Let's check the stupid rules," Junko whines as she grabs her e-Handbook.

I grab my e-Handbook and power it on, seeing my name printed on the screen; just as Monokuma stated, the first thing that pops up is your name. After a few seconds, the main menu opened up. I clicked on the regulations tab and watched as the rules popped up onto the screen. I began to read through the rules.

Regulations

1. Students may only reside within the school. Leaving the campus is prohibited.