|| Chapter Nine: Nighttime ||

----

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

(L/n)=(Last/name)

(N/n)=(Nickname)

(e/c)=(eye/color)

(h/c)=(hair/color)

(f/f)=(favorite/food)

>Edited<

{Word Count: 2092}

----

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Kyoko! Where were you?! We already started the meeting without you here!" Taka yells, glaring at Kyoko sternly.

Kyoko didn't respond to Taka's outburst, not even batting an eyelash. Instead, she opens her clenched fist and drops a piece of paper onto the table. I get closer to the table, which thankfully, Monokuma stayed in the same place instead of following me.

Kyoko shoots a glare at Monokuma, I notice. I couldn't see Monokuma's reaction before someone asked, "what is this?"

I look down at the paper presented on the table; it had seemed to be a map of Hope's Peak Academy. It had the academy's logo printed at the top along with it's name in bold letters. Below that was a drawing of the layout of the prestigious school.

"It seems to be a map," Kyoko answers as she crosses her arms. "Where did you find it?" I question the lilac-haired girl. 

"It doesn't matter where I found it, just look at it. The building we are currently in is structured the same way as Hope's Peak Academy," Kyoko points a gloved finger at the paper, "in terms of construction, this seems to be Hope's Peak Academy. However, it seems to have a number of strange renovations done to it. I'm not sure about all of the details yet; I could only find out about the first floor."

Behind me, I could hear Monokuma mutter something beneath his breath. I turn my head to look at him, but he was walking towards Kyoko. Kyoko sends him a harsh glare when he stands right beside her, staring down at her with a grin.

"It seems like we have a smart one here in this class! How interesting, since a handful of these students seem to be complete idiots," Monokuma giggles.

"Can you back away and leave the room? You are disturbing this meeting," Kyoko states.

"You're one to talk! You just popped in at a random time outta nowhere and joined the meeting! At least I was here since it started," Monokuma pouts and crosses his arms.

"What are you doing here, anyways? I would think you would just monitor the meeting through the camera systems." 

"Well, you see, I'm just making sure little (Y/n) is okay! She keeps making new friends and stuff, but I don't want another "nearly getting punched" incident happening again!" Monokuma shouts as he wraps an arm around my shoulders. I let out an audible groan in annoyance.

Kyoko stares at me blankly for a few long seconds before speaking, "you two seem to be close; it is quite unsettling and suspicious."

"N-No! We aren't close. For some reason, he likes to hang around me or whatever! I have no relation to him at all, he just likes to act all buddy-buddy with me!" I shout in protest, earning a laugh from Monokuma.

"S-Sure! You a-are Ultimate Actress a-after all, w-who knows if you a-aren't lying?!" Toko yells as she points at me accusingly.

"(N/n) would never work with Monokuma! Shut your mouth!" Junko yells at Toko.