chapter twelve

carls pov:

**2 months later**

i woke up to fiona shouting downstairs for breakfast. i rubbed my eyes and slowly rose from my bed and hopping off. all i could think about was cheyenne, i wanted her. its been two months since we've talked. after that fight about that stupid kid, logan, we haven't talked. i thought about texting her but i wasn't going to be the first one to text her. i don't know what is about her but i cant stop thinking about her, and i hate it. i didn't think i'd ever wanna settle down but i could see myself with this girl forever. if she felt the same way about me she could've text me too, but she obviously didn't by her comments in the car, during our fight. 

i threw a pair of gray sweatpants on after my boxers, threw a tee shirt on, and heading downstairs for breakfast. everyone was surprisingly home for breakfast, we rarely see lip home for breakfast. not only was lip here but cheyenne's sister camille was also here. her and lip were kind of a thing lately, i don't think a relationship but they're definitely fucking. she over here a lot at night with lip, and i can hear them. i sat down at the table and drifted into my thoughts about cheyenne, and how she was probably seeing the logan kid, and out of my grip.

cheyenne's pov:

i woke up to my phone ringing, i slowly opened my eyes and checked the caller id, 'logan'. i grabbed the phone and answered it, "hello."

"hey beautiful." logans voice rang through the phone.

"hey, what's up?"  i asked him, wondering why he awoke me from my slumber.

"i was just wondering if you wanted to go get lunch?" he asked me, a small grin rose to my face.

"you paying?" i challenged him. 

"i'll be there in thirty babe." he spoke. my face went blank when he called me babe, we said our goodbyes and got off the phone. although me and logan are dating, i wasn't sure how i felt. i definitely still felt strung along by carl, and i missed him. i enjoy hanging out with logan a lot but i think i jumped into a relationship too fast. he asked me to be his girlfriend one day and i was in a spot of vulnerability and i said yes because i didn't want to hurt his feelings. he's a nice guy but i don't like the fact that i cant get carl out of my head, and i hated it. i hated that i felt this way for him when he didn't want to be with me. i know we're both pretty stubborn and usually don't do relationships, but i thought he felt something too. i was just pissed that he went through my phone without my permission. i do enjoy logan a lot but i wish carl was in his place, i see logan as a good friend.

logans taught me a few things in our short team of knowing each other and being friends. i've clean up my act a bit since we've started dating. i haven't been drinking or partying as much, but still smoking safely. i feel like i've been a little uptight and have definitely changed a lot this past two months. 

i got up out of bed and grabbed a pair of mom jeans, a black crop top, and my black air forces. i got out of bed and knew i didn't have time to shower, so i was glad i took a shower before going to bed. i walked over to my desk and turned my straightener on and began brushing my hair, i quickly fixed my bed head and straightened all the frizzy pieces. once i was done i walked back over to my bed and changed into my outfit for the day. i then went back over to my desk and decided not to do a full face of makeup today. i decided to just put some mascara on and curl my lashes. i grabbed some jewelry, i put a necklace on, and some small hoop earrings. i then grabbed a pair of black socks and put them on along with my black airforces. i put some chapstick on and grabbed my phone and wallet, to see a text from logan pop up. 

logan: im here:)

me: okay be out in a few. i walked downstairs and saw him parked in front of my house. i walked out to his car and hopped in. "hey pretty" he smiled at me. 

"hey, where are we going?" i smiled. 

"i was thinking the diner, up on wabbash." he simply replied. 

"okay that sounds good." i smiled adjusting my seatbelt, as we pulled off onto the road. 

we pulled into the diner and parked. i got out of the car and logan waited for me to get situated before we walked in. we walked in and scanned the diner before finding our way to the booth in the back corner. our server came over and took our drink orders as we both sat in comfortable silence while looking at the menus. 

after deciding between the cheeseburger or wings, i opted out for a cheeseburger since it was less messy. after we ordered we began talking about what we were going to do for the rest of the day. i listened to logan talk about what he wanted to do today until i caught him in the corner of my eye. him. i saw carl walk into the diner with lip and ian. i froze and acted like i was still listening to logan while i carefully watched carl scan the restaurant, looking for a seat for him, lip, and ian. i looked back to logan when i saw him scanning the area around me, after a few seconds i looked backed up assuming he'd be seat up, but he was still there staring at me. his eyes, glued to me. i watched as he licked his lips and began walking my direction with lip and ian. i broke eye contact as i watched the three of them take a seat, 2 booths in front of us. i looked back at logan and he was staring at me in silence. "yeah sorry, that sounds like a plan!" i smiled at him. he began talking about his dad, and i was snapped out of the conversation, seeing carl in the corner of my eye, get up out of the booth. he was walking in our direction, i felt my stomach drop as i slowly watched him walk over here. "hey guys." he smiled, smirking at me and interrupting logan. "hey, uh who are you?" logan questioned. he didn't know about carl, i mean me and carl stopped talking basically right when we began talking. 

"hey cheyenne, i haven't seen you in forever." carl smirked, ignoring logans questions.

"oh-uh hey carl, what are you doing here?" i questioned, trying to make casual conversation, but right then and there i wanted him so bad. i wanted to jump into his arms and stay there forever. 

"we were just getting lunch," he stopped pointing to lip and ian. "hey can we maybe talk in private?" he questioned biting his lip.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 09, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

toxic//carl gallagherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें