Chapter Three

"I hope we're not disturbing you," Yaku pulled the fence open as his children enter the yard

"I hope we're not disturbing you," Yaku pulled the fence open as his children enter the yard. "Kenma really wanted to go."

"Don't worry," I took the heavy bag he's carrying, probably containing his sons' things. "They're probably bored seeing the same faces every weekend."

"Must be nice to have many children, huh?"

"Quit it, sis."

"I'm just kidding," He burst out a quick laugh. "I don't want another family chasing me for impregnating their daughter."

Right. Unlike mine, Yaku's children are actually his. Although he just got them from flirting abroad, so the mothers are mostly young, and they don't want to take care of the child. It won't surprise me anymore if he happened to impregnate a young lady he met in a random bar abroad while he's in the middle of a business trip. Yaku has terrible luck when it comes to that. Well, he should be thankful that he's rich, he can just pay the mother's family to not abort the child.

"Kenma!" As soon as Kenma and Yaku entered the yard, Hinata ran to Kenma with open arms. As a result, the two fell down on the grass.

"Hello, Shoyo."

"Ah, do you remember when you found out that one of your — HAHAHA — girlfriends is pregnant with pfft— Kenma?" I tried my best not to laugh between my every word. "I can even remember your words back then: What the hell? I just graduated college and I'm having a child already?"

"Stop it," He rolled his eyes. "I didn't know that the girl lied about taking pills at that time."

"Then what happened with the next two?"

"... girl, I swear if you don't shut up right now, I'll call your ex-boyfriends right now."

"Just kidding, just kidding. You're so tense that I couldn't help it." I patted his back. "Where's Inuoka?"

"They wanted to buy some ice cream across the street so I let them go. It's not like they're going to get lost, anyway."

"They?" Before Yaku could even answer my question, I can already hear Inuoka yelling his parent's name.