Chapter Five

The first destination for today was the Sendai Umino-Mori Aquarium. We arrived longer than expected because the bus had to take a detour since there's an accident blocking the route.

"Sorry for the wait! We have arrived at our destination. Please hold your child as you come out of the bus, starting from the front."

"Hinata, Kageyama, I know I already said it a hundred times at home, but..." I carried Tsukishima as I stand up. "I'm not going to find you if you get lost."

I really don't want to make them think that I'm someone who can easily leave them whenever I wish, but today's different. I experienced taking them out for a walk sometimes— take a short look on somewhere else, and once you looked back, they're gone.

The tour guides told us that we can explore around on our own— we're already adults, after all. We stopped in front of a ring-shaped large screen where it shows various videos of the ocean.

"Thaaark!"

"The shark will come out! Yachi's scared!"

"Don't worry, Yacchan! I will protect everyone!"

"Boke! How can you even protect us if you're just two fingers tall?"

"Don't make me laugh; both of you don't stand a chance," Tsukki flicked his finger on Hinata's forehead. "Well, I wish they'll bite your limbs off and throw your head away—"

"UWAAAH! MOM!"

I feel my blood gushing up to my cheeks when I noticed everyone around us looking at me. "Keep it down. We're not the only ones here."

"The kids called that guy 'mom'."

"Eh, really? I thought that the pretty one was the mother."

"Don't tell me that the 'dad' is that muscular one. Oh my God, ew."

If I were Yaku, I would've kicked those gossip moms' heads off. But I am too busy conserving my energy for the next destination, so they should be thankful.

"What's wrong with that?"

The three of them stopped and looked at us. "Excuse me?"

"Daichi." I nudged him on his elbow. "It's okay."

"Sorry, but I can't help but overhear your conversation since your voices are too loud," Daichi smiled awkwardly as he rubs the back of his head. "What's wrong with a guy being a mom?"

"If this is an omegaverse, it would've been okay. But this is reality. The children have needs that only a woman could fulfill. Don't the kids think it's weird?"

"It's not weird!" Hinata yelled.

"Boke, Chiyo's mother, boke!"

"Kageyama! Hinata!" I covered their mouths. "I'm sorry about that."

I jerked my head to the entrance as a gesture. Looks like Daichi still want to say something, but Kiyoko mumbled. "Let's go."

We started walking to the oceanarium, but it looks like an old lady's mouth doesn't have a stopper.

"I'm pretty sure a woman can satisfy your needs in both parenting and bed, young man."

"EXCUSE ME?" Brows knitted, I looked back on the three mothers. "Did I hear it right?"

"Sugawara, don't make a scene." Kiyoko tugged on the hem of my shirt, but I can't just let this one go.

"I said what I said." The lady answered, raising both of her hands.

"I don't really care about your opinion because I'm pretty busy here. As long as the kids say I'm the best, then I don't care about you, your words, and your existence."