Chapter Seven

March 21, Sunday.

With that message, I pulled myself off the bed and went straight to the kids' room.

I sighed as I looked at them. Hinata was lying down on the floor hugging Tsukishima's leg that was too long to fit the bed.

Yachi was hugging Yamaguchi, and Yamaguchi was hugging one of Tsukki's plushies. Speaking of plushies, Tsukishima is hugging a ton of them with his arms. The only one who's in the same position as they had last night was Kageyama, who had his blanket tucked up until his nose.

"Kids, wake up."

"Mrrhm... nwo..."

"Wake up."

"Yachi don't want to wake up yet, Mommy."

"... you're already awake, so get up already."

"No!"

"Ah really? Because Bokuto and Akaashi are already on their way here with Kuroo, Yaku, and Kenma."

I saw Hinata and Tsukishima's ear twitched, so I smiled. "Even Oikawa and Iwaizumi is going."

Kageyama opened his eyes and looked at me. "R-really?"

"Yes. Even Kiyoko and Ennoshita are going here too."

"Really, Mommy?" Yachi rose up from the bed. "Is Auntie really going here?"

"Uhuh. Are you going to be here alone, Yamaguchi?"

"Nwo! Yamagwutti going!" Yamaguchi pouted. "Yamwagutti will gwo too!"

"Then hurry up and go to the table already."

All of them rushed to our dining table. It's so easy to provoke them. Now it's time to wake up the big baby in my room.

"Wake up."

"No."

"You're more stubborn than the kids, seriously."

"Daichi, you're the one who woke me up with your message. The other guys are on their way here."

"But can I have at least ten more minutes, honey? My whole body hurts."

"That's what you get from overworking yourself," I leaned down to kiss his cheek. "Get up already, geez."

"One more." He lightly tapped his finger on his cheek. What a silly guy. I drew my face closer one more time but he grabbed my nape and face me, crashing his lips on mine.

"Mhrrm- Daichi!" I warned.

"What? This is called a good morning kiss, Suga."

"We're not yet okay, remember? You didn't show us that thing yet." I held his face to pull it away from me.

"We're not yet okay but we did it as soon as we got home from the kids' field trip-"

"Don't talk about that! The kids will hear you!"

"They'll never know about it," He chuckled as he removed my hands from his face and squeezed it. He looked at me straight and said, "I love you."

He never failed to say that to me every day. I cupped his face. "We're not yet okay, but I love you too."

We're so weird, I thought as he started kissing me again. The way that our lips move in sync creates this small smack sound that made me want to do more. He held my waist and pulled me beside him, before hovering on top of me.

"I'll give you ten minutes." I playfully said as I set the timer on my watch.

"That's more than enough," He mumbled before removing his shirt and leaning down to my neck. "We just woke up but how can you smell this nice?"