CHARACTERS INTRODUCTION

Here's a brief introduction of main characters in our story. Eventually characters will be added.

Anamika - the protagonist, hyderabad based girl, B.A history student and a bharatnatyam dancer. A bold girl who has seen an lot of things at young age itself. Being an orphan she knows what to do and what not. She always wants to be self reliant and be strong for what ever she faces.

Aravind - he is a  biotechnology student and Anamika's love interest. The typical middle class guy who wanted only peace in his life.

Revati - Anamika's roommate and friend who always supports her one and only friend and everything Anamika.

Kamala / Kamalamma - Aravind's mother.

Akash- Aravind's friend. The best buddy of Aravind.

Savitri garu - Ashram founder. She is a sweet person and close with Anamika. Looked her like her own child.
---------------------

Some important words to know it's meaning.

Amma = mom
Anna = brother
Bava = dude/Bro in telugu
Macha = dude in tamil
Akka = sister
Garu = sir/madam in telugu.

This story might have give cinematic feeling while reading. I would prefer readers to know a bit of tamil, telugu and marathi.

This is my first story experience .

This story is written with respect to my imagination and purely fictional.

Any resemblance to incidents, names and person is coincidence.

All rights reserved. ©️

Please ignore mistakes if any.

I hope you all would like it!

Do vote , like and comment.