THE RAGGING

ANAMIKA'S POV

Our college , A D college is one of best colleges in hyderabad. What a big campus,classrooms , grounds and gardens!!

At the entrance there's a big arch written 'A D COLLEGE OF ARTS, SCIENCE AND COMMERCE . '
And then we have to walk half a mile to our building. Total there are three buildings, One for Arts , second for commerce  and the other science for  which divide in three directions.

"Osey, I am scared!" Reva said as we walked into the premises.
"Why di ? " I looked at her.

"Atleast one of us are gonna get ragged today" she had a fear stricken face.

"Don't worry. I'm there na. Freeya vidu. ( let it go)" I said coolly.

"Macha please don't look at your right. A gang of boys are sitting.
Please don't look. I beg you... "

Reva said with a vibration in her voice and head hung little down, as we were about to cross them.

Before she could complete her sentence one of them called me.

" hoi jeansu. Come come."  A guy called us motioning his first two fingers like men do when telling the driver while taking reverse.

I rolled my eyes.
"Come Reva. "
"Huh! Not me you go. " She shook her head furiously.

I gave her a stare to shut her up.

"OK OK come."

To the gang of boys
"What ?" I said With an expression of ignorance and keeping my hand on my hips and standing cross legged.

"What's your name"
" Anita" looking at the person who asked me. I lied to him.
"Tanu enti" (who's she?)
"Kausalya " "Huh" Reva said "hmm"
"Taniki noru leda. "(Doesn't she have a mouth?) other boy asked with a laugh.

"It doesn't matter who gives the answer. Answer isthe chalu." I said in a bold voice.
"Take your hand off from you hips.".
"My hand my hip. Do you have any problem?"

"What are you studying? "
"B A Economics. " I lied. Again.

Wow Anamika. You did it.

"Do a dance. Come on "
"Hoi hold this. " to Reva.

And I danced a fusion of kathak and bharatnatyam to ghar more pardesiya; simultaneously singing only the two lines.

As I ended " is this  enough or..."
They started looking at each other.

"OK where do you stay." A guy in the shirt asked.

"Why are you gonna send some courier or what." In a sarcastic tone.

"Ameerpet sir" Reva said. She was scared.
"Sir uh " looking at her I whispered angrily.

"And you??" He asked Reva.

I signalled to stop. "Rethibowli."

"Amma- Nanna em chestaru.(what do your parents do?)"the centre guy asked about my parents.

"Paina unnaru. " I said pointing the sky.
"What upward ah? Are they Pilots " they laughed at me.

"No no on top of that." I asid calmly.

"Are you kidding?"

"You won't understand. Leave it." I said in a loud bold voice, looking at the guy.

"Mind your tone okay. We are your seniors. Understand?" He raised his voice as if I was going to fear for it.

I smirked mentally.

"Really. I didn't  knew. Thanks for your information. I 'll leave now." I said sarcastically .

"Haiyoo!! " Reva exclaimed softly.

"Hoi enti appuduninchi chuathunnanu pogaru gane matladthunnavu??(hey, I am looking since then you are talking arrogantly)" The guy next to center one said that I talked arrogantly.

I looked at him and said," I'm orphan , right. I have a lot of it. ARROGANCE . "

The boys looked at each other "Macha she's Orphan ra. Poor girl."
"OK you may go."

I got furious

" what, sympathy ah?I hate it. What do know about lives ah? Just if a person is Orphan you'll show sympathy right. You can't even have some respect for them. No one needs your sympathy though they need any help. One again if any one behaves like this..." I shouted at them.

Everyone was shocked. I felt an  eye was staring at me. I looked at the guy and said "What??" He nodded nothing.

"Sorry ma. It will be late for your class. You go. "

I closed and took a deep breath
"Sorry. Ra vey." And we started walking.

"Just a sec." I turned back and said to the centre guy

"by the way; careful, your phone may fall down. Only people like me knows it's value" looking at the phone which was kept at the edge of the bench and went away.

"Useless fellows ruining my day!!" I murmured walking fast

"Why Did you do that ? Can't you be calm Atleast? "Reva said being angry.

"There was no need to be calm. You, the idiot along with those idiots; at least be bold. I'm not gonna save your like this every time. "

"Good morning mam " to a madam.
"Only for a week or two till we settle." Reva said holding my arm.

"OK from tomorrow onwards till you settle, come alone to college. Got it." I loosed her hand and went forward.

"How can a girl leave her sister. Is it right??"
"Then shut up. " I ranted on her and went into the class..

ARAVIND'S POV

"What!!" " She's Orphan! Bava let her go. !"
" Don't show your sympathy towards me." She said.

"What a girl man" I thought as i was looking at her.

She asked "What? ?" I nodded nothing.
I can't take my eyes of her.
"Your phone. "She said.

"Ohh thanks " before I could say this set left.

" weird yet nice girl right?" I said looking at that girl.

"Bava,Already fell for her or trying to..." Akash teased me.
"Not like that Bava. She's something man "

"Macha, this year's victim is aravind."
"Maybe. Let's go. Bell rang otherwise that idiot peon will thrash us out." I said With a smile

"Yeah Bava let's go."

*******
So, Aravind got attracted to anamika. Let's see who falls for whom.
Stay home stay safe stay updated.
Do vote like and comment.