THE DECISION

None of the three slept after what happened though being in their homes...

It was almost 6 when Anamika got a call from Akash saying he's there.

Akash was sitting on the bed with his hands on his forehead as Aravind went in the room and locked it.

"Why did you do this to her??" Angry Akash yelled at Aravind clenching his shirt, pushing him to the wall.

"Bava, leave me.. I am not stable. Just leave me alone for some time."

He said holding his forehead which was paining as if a big stone was put on his head from 10m height due to hangover.

He came out from the washroom after a long shower to cool down his hangover.

He found a sticky-note on the wardrobe which had written

'Anamika wants to speak with you. At regular place.'

It was clearly written by Akash.

Why can't she call him or shouldn't he tell him directly?
He thought.

He went there and saw a figure standing at a distance with long braided hair in a long kurta below her knees.

"You called me?" He knew something dreadful was going to happen.

Phat phat..

She slapped him hard...

"What do you think of yourself?? Huh? What do you think?"

"You make every one run in worry and you, do a happy mistake?? Am I right?" Her eyes were red...

In anger and lack of sleep.

"How ...do... you... know..??" He stammered.

"I have sources... I blackmailed that girl with whom you slept with, Sonam said everything.. "

"I didn't mean to... I mean I was drunk and I was.. not... knowing what I was... doing.."

"But why??"
He stood silent.

"Answer me dammit!!" She yelled.

"I was upset.. with the talk we had that day.. plus work pressure.." he turned his face.

"This was the lamest excuse given to sleep with a girl..."

"Do you think I did it purposely??"

"Not If you have told to me about that **** seducing you!"

"Were you there last night??"

She didn't answer. Her reaction changed as she heard his question.

"Then why didn't you stop me? Stop her?"

"Do you know how we were restless, worried, scared about you?? At the end what we get?
Humiliation.. and you want me to stop you!!! So good of you!!"

"Is this a life or death matter?"

"Yes it is. You are my life you are my death! That's why it matters to me."

"Then matters to me when you go with other guy.."

"Are you sus.. suspecting me?
Dont you dare.."

"All because of you..." He said in a low voice though she heard it.

"Say that again and don't think I would leave you alive.."

"It was all your fault.. you started it. You have been insulted by your own haste.."

"Yes.. it was my mistake that I wanted to save you from doing a sin."