TOP SECRET

Months went by. They got close.

Anamika started to smile more often. She started to mingle with her classmates.
Revati became notorious and sarcastic. And she started STUDYING SERIOUSLY .
Aravind felt happy being with her, spending time with her.
Akash as usual helped his Bava in everything.
Kamalamma started looking Anamika as her own daughter.

ARAVIND'S POV

One Sunday at Ashram....

"Aravind...." She called coming toward me.
"Hmmmh what?"I was playing with the kids.
"Will you come to temple with me after tutions??"
"Why me? I don't believe in God." I was having some doubts.....'What is she gonna do'
"Reva won't come. Savitri garu and Kamalamma are busy. I want a company. Don't worry. Just to back Street temple." She said looking at Reva.
"OK. I am free." Otherwise she would have dragged me.

It was almost 7 when They went to temple. We cleaned out legs, took flowers and went to shrine.

"Aravind, is this how you come to a temple??" She almost shouted.
"What happened??" I stated looking myself up and down.
"Bare forehead." Pointing for my forehead.
"Here apply this" She gave me vibhuti.
I applied it on my forehead and throat.
"What a giraffe!!" She sighed me to bend down.

She kept her hands horizontally below my eyebrows on my nose and blowed on my forehead.

I chuckled for what she did. She just acted like my mom.

We took aarati, tirtham and sadari or shadagopam and did archana in name of Lord.

We did 5 pradakshinams and sat down aside.

"Why do you come to temple?" I asked her out of curiosity.
"Why don't you..?" She said with disbelief.
"I asked you the first. Answer me." I said.

"Actually, it's my life's secret." She said in a husky voice.
"No problem, you can trust me." I said softly near her ears. She chuckled a bit but got became silent.

"I'm alive ...because.... I was escaped from  death; every single time....."

I was shocked by her words. I looked at her. Her words showed pain.

"I was about to die in my mother's womb as a foetus. I was saved.

When I was four, my parents died. I was saved.

I was assaulted.... twice 12 and 15. When I was 12 it was really really bad. I was almost to be raped.

Same when it happened second time. But I somehow managed.

After all of this happened I had no way to live. I made a suicide attempt. It failed.

Savitri garu stopped me and gave me a hope to live.

From then I felt no matter what God wants me to live on this earth.

That's why I come here after every three days , thank him and pray to save more lives like me."

The way she said , each incident was really dreadful . I can't even imagine what she had gone through. Unknowingly my eyes got wet. She finished and looked at me. Though she was smiling I saw pain in her eyes.

She snapped at me. "What?"
"Cry it down. Don't keep it within yourself. It's good for your heart. "

She closed her eyes tightly and Tears which gave her pain flowed down from her eyes.

"Umm.. That's why you beat those guys so Harshly." I asked her.

"Looking a girl inappropriately is a crime. Touching her is a sin.
Moreover, I don't want any girl to go through such incidents. That's why I beat them. "