EPILOGUE

AUTHOR'S POV

"What are you thinking bangaram?" Aravind asked her walking to the balcony.

"If at all you didn't come to school that day, what would have happened?" Anamika asked him looking straight into his eyes, a sad tinch in it

"Mmm. That would be my another mistake I done in my life.. perhaps I wouldn't have got such a life ahead." Aravind said hugging her from side. He had a small smile when he said the last part.

"Are you happy with me?" She asked him turning towards him. She had a doubt in Herself.

"I love you.. it's enough for me." He said and leaned over her to kiss her but..

"Heyyy. No.." she said pointing her finger with a glare and smile.

"Amma.. nanna.. amma.." all three of their beautiful smart children shouted in chorus and stood in a line.

"What.. what happened? Surya.. what's this? What's the new fight?" Anamika went towards them and bent to down. Surya had his clothes and body with mud.

"Chepu Ra (tell Da)" Niyati pushed surya with ball and he came forward.

"I told hundred times to Tara not to give her pencils, books to that Raksh for homework. He never returns it. Today.. he asked her to play with her. I fought with him." Surya said pointing Tara with an angry face and hit her head.

"Dei how many times I told you not to hit anyone's head." Niyati told to Surya and hit him. It was more like scold.

"How can he ask her to play with my sister!" Surya was irritated and possessive same as Revathi. Anamika looked at Tara wanting her to tell something. She smiled inwardly.

"Ball catch. Surya was also there." She mumbled with a frown looking at her dad.

"Surya, he's your friend right. How can you beat him? You should have told him first she won't. And you Tara he told you once na why didn't you listen to him? why didn't you tell me that he never returns your things?" Anamika lectured them. All three were quiet looking at each other.

"Hey. Stop scolding my girl." Aravind interrupted his wife lifting Tara in his arms.

"Tara, you should listen to your brother and akka okay. They say for your good isn't he? And my girl you love your daddy right. You will listen to what I am saying right." Aravind said to Tara. She nodded and smiled her head like an good innocent girl.

"My baby.. my girl..ten chocolates for Tara! " Aravind pampered her kissing her. She laughed hugging her dad.

"You are the one who's spoiling her talking like this, Aravind." Anamika gave a glare and scold to him.

"Ey. No scolding nanna." Tara hit her head bending from his arm.

"Osey. Is this a way to talk to Amma? Nanna, she's being very rude now a days. Be strict with her. And this boy.. mind you. Ill not save you next time you get punished." Niyati got angry same like her sweet mom.

"That's my girl." Anamika smiled at her human Xerox and hugged her.

"You both left me!" Surya shouted looking at all four of them.

"You are my team." Anamika took in him and smiled at him.

"Now let's eat. Surya, today's punishment- Brinjal.." Anamika said.

"Noooo!" Surya pulled off and looked at her.

"And no story today." She added.

"What! It's like punishment for all three! It's unfair." Niyati whined when her amma said those as if they were told to got out.