LOVE OVERLOAD

Namaskaram makkale..

Thank to all of my readers for making my book, sorry our book

Reach 500+ reads..

Also..
This chapter is dedicated to hidden__puzzleand -_Anamika_- for voting and supporting till now..

And to my silent readers.. please encourage..

Read further.. chapter Abhi baak hai..

__________

After a lot of hesitation and Tara's compulsion I called Aravind from Shalin's phone.

"Hello, shalin"

"It's me Leela"

"Yes?"

Get a grip Leela

"Could.. could you come to my house?"

"May I ask why?"

"Tara has been asking you.. could you drop by if you're near?" I asked hesitatingly.

"Sure. I'll be in an hour."

I took a deep breath after this small talk.

Why the hell I felt so uneasy yet a small happiness in corner of my heart.

Such a mixed emotions..

Bell rang, Aravind came. Tara ran to him and started her complaints and antics with him.

I was seeing him smiling after so many days. I had an eye on them and left to my chores.

To check on them, I went to living room.

To my bad luck or call it as carelessness..

My leg slipped due to water below my leg and fell on
Aravind who just stood up.

As I fell on him he lot his balance and fell on the bean bag behind him.

My eyes were closed tightly and head on his shoulder. My hands clutched his shirt . His left hand tightly on my waist. Half of my body was in him. He kept moving his head slightly which teased my cheek touching his face. His other hand circled around my back.
I didn't move a bit.

Realisation hit me so early!!( Note the sarcasm.)

I was enjoying our closeness!!

I pushed the bean bag with my hand and got up. I didn't look at him. How can I?

"Sorry" he mumbled as she corrected himself.

"It's okay." In not so audible tone, I turned to go but my hair got stuck in his shirt button.

I kept my head down and tried to take out my hair. We were so close that I could feel his breath on me. He was continuously staring at me.Instead I was nervous and wanted to run away from there.

I was fidgeting my fingers with my hair stuck when I felt warm lips on my forehead.

He was kissing my forehead!!

I quickly closed my eyes, took out my stuck hair hurriedly and turned pushing him back.

"I.. I'll take leave then." He said rubbing his temples, creating awkward scene. Both of us went few steps back.

"Sure.." I didn't look at him. He went out though threshold letting Surya and Niyati in.

Eyes became wet due to guilt yet watching him taking a step closer to what we so called relation have.