Chapter 7

"Love yourself first and everything falls into line."-Lucille Ball

Liz is back y'all!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm back y'all!!!! 😂
So I apologize for the long wait, like God I think I should sign up for casting in the walking dead right now with the way I look😂💔but I'm managing!!Even though I am stressing like a idiot for things in school I shouldn't stress about for!I'm pre-stressing!
Anyways enough about me! How are all of you guys!? I hope y'all are good and keeping safe and all. ❤️
Hmm, and before I forget, I don't know would y'all like moments with Shane and Demelza or what?To be more exact friendship moments.
Also I want to get straight to the point in everything especially with Demelza and Kodiak and bringing the whole plot together and all, like why should I drag that?!  So yeah I would like to know if y'all are good with that as well.
Honestly I feel like this chapter wasn't my best work and it does upset me but I promise once I am done with the book I'll go back and rewrite and edit this chapter.

Demelza's POV.

"Bumblebee!" Liz squealed, grabbing me into an overly tight hug.

"Ladybug!"I mimicked, grinning happily.

" I am soo damn tired." She sighed before flopping onto my bed.

" I am way worse than you right now, you do know that?"I flopped down next to her.

" Try planning a wedding, that is freaking exhausting."She raised an eyebrow at me.

" Try finding out that you actually got a Billionaire father who could not be with your mother because of his family and God knows what other reasons... and now you are taking over a company soon. On my own accord by the way. Quite the fantasy, no?"I sighed, her eyes wide as she nodded slowly.

" But you got a hot mentor though. "She grinned.

" What happened to being professional? "I raised my eyebrows.

" Whoo girl even if we were working together I would not mind having a piece of that ass. " She wiggled her eyebrows.

" You were looking at his ass?"I gasped as she shrugged at me.

" Yes, but he can't beat my man and I mean he cannot beat my man in any way even though he is freaking hot. "She stuck her tongue out sexually and I almost cringed at her, making her laugh at me.

How is she so comfortable in doing all of this?

" Shane and I are just friends. "I spoke truthfully only for her to face-palm.

What did I do?

" Bumblebee I'm not asking you to date him. I'm just saying maybe he could be good for you to move on from Kodiak... Unless you don't want to move on from Kodiak and you actually want to give him a chance and well the least you can do is hear him out so maybe you can move on." While she rambled on, it actually did make me realize, perhaps I could hear his side of the story so I can get closure and move on,although I was not going to use Shane as my comfort pillow or anything as such. I liked our relationship as it was and how everything was going between us. I did not want to ruin it by doing something stupid,fhat too if I were to hurt him.

The next time I saw Kodiak I would hear him out.

"You know... I wanted to ask you to be my maid of honor, but come on its obvious you are going to be my maid of honor so what's the point in asking you?" Liz grinned, lightening up the mood.

" Ha! Ask me nicely to be your maid of honor. "I exclaimed. The nerve of her to not ask and just presume. Although she was right.

" You mean like this,"She got off the bed, getting on one knee and dramatically speaking after clamping her hands to mine.