Chapter 3 (edited)

So I kept on playing the sims and Jafar and Sinbad kinda got married. That wasn't all though. They cut the cake and fed it to each other and I was just like: "My hearts gonna explode." And yeah.

Ok now, I also forgot to mention in the last chapter that Sinbad doesn't want Jafar near the other generals except Rurumu and Masur.

Sharrkan

"AHHHH!" Maids scrambled out of the kitchen area, screaming. Sharrkan ran over to one of them and grabbed their shoulders, making them stop running.

"What's wrong!?" He demanded. The maid heaved a big breath before pointing at the kitchen area. Her hand was shaking and she was sweating.

"There's a snake in the kitchen!" She cried. Sharrkan straightened, as he had dealt with snakes before. He let the maid run off behind him as he went into the kitchen. Inside, it was a huge mess. Dishes had been thrown to the floor, food spattered all over the place, some shattered glass here and there. Sharrkan groaned, knowing the maids will have to clean this mess later on. Slowly, he made his way around the mess, trying to spot the snake. Instead, what he found was a young boy, around maybe 15-18, it was hard to tell, eating on some of the food. He had silver hair, greenish grey eyes, and a cute freckled face. He was chewing on a piece of bread, making sure to catch any crumbs that fell. Well, that wouldn't make much of a difference from the entire mess in the kitchen. Sharrkan sighed and grabbed the boys arm. (Reminder: Only Yamuraiha , Masur, Sinbad and Rurumu know about Jafar)

"There's a snake in here, you should come with me. It could be poisonous." Sharrkan told the boy, who looked at him weirdly. He swallowed the last bit of his bread and threw the crumbs into his mouth before turning back to Sharrkan.

"It's not poisonous." He told Sharrkan. Sharrkan groaned and pulled on the boys arm. He needed to get this "kid" out of the kitchen so that he could get rid of this snake.

"Just come on, kid." He told the boy, who pulled his arm out of Sharrkan's grip. He was stronger than what Sharrkan expected. Sharrkan gripped the hilt of his sword when the boy stood up quicker than any normal human. The boy looked at Sharrkan with that same confused look, tilting his head to side a little.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked. Sharrkan sighed and shook his head.

"Who are you?" He asked back. The boy kept his head slightly tilted and put his index finger against his chin. Was he thinking?

"Did your pussy king not tell you?" He asked. Sharrkan's eyes lit up in flames and he grabbed the hilt of his sword then pulled it up on the boy. Little did he know what would happen if he killed this boy. Thankfully, he did not kill him.

"My king is not a "pussy."" Sharrkan retaliated. The boy grinned ear to ear in satisfaction. This just angered Sharrkan further. "Listen, you go wait outside while I look for the snake! I'll give you a lesson about how you talk about my king!" The boy chuckled and looked down slightly. Sharrkan raised a brow at the action. Suddenly the boy turned into an albino snake! Sharrkan took a step back, shattering a few plates as he did. "W-what!?" The boy then turned back into a human, crossed his arms, and smiled.

"I just wanted some fucking food, and the fucking guards weren't letting me out of their fucking sight..." He admitted. That was a lot of f words, to be honest. Sharrkan sighed.

"Why were they watching you in the first place?" The boy chuckled again, but it started to turn into a laugh; a sinister laugh.

"Your pussy king is a fucking coward after all! He didn't tell you a single fucking thing! That bastard thinks this some kind of show, don't tell thing!? Haha!" Sharrkan clenched his fists. He was done with this kid. He grabbed the collar of his shirt and held his fist in front of his face, threatening to punch him. "OooooOooh scary~~." The boy laughed.