Chapter 8.4

"Do you have a good sleep schedule?" (*insert evil laugh*) that's all I have to say for this chapter. (*insert evil laugh again*) also sorry if this chapter is kinda sloppy. I'm horrible at a whole bunch of POV changes and all that stuff.

Masur

Masur knew something was up with Yamuraiha for a while now, but she kept on reassuring him she was fine. Slowly, he made his way to Sinbad's office. He needed to report Yamuraiha's weird emotions. Suddenly, there was Yamu, standing right in front of him. She patted his arm. "Masur, I told you. I'm fine. You don't need to worry about me." She reassured. Masur shook his head.

"I need to report you're health to king Sinbad." He retaliated. Yamuraiha sighed but smiled.

"You're a stubborn one, Masur..." Yamuraiha mumbled. Masur started to feel massive power coming from her. He backed away. "I guess I'll just start with you!" She yelled. This was definitely not the Yamu he knew. Quickly, he bolted past her, only to get stopped by a black fog. This... somewhat felt familiar... Masur's eyes widened. He knew who this was!

"Aww, one of the mighty 7 generals has been captured! What a shame!" A voice croaked. Masur turned his head to look at them.

"You bastard! You won't get away-!" Before he could say anymore, the person snapped their fingers and Masur stopped struggling. Slowly, he black fog moved out of view and Masur started to walk away from Sinbad's office. The person smiled to themselves.

"Masur! Do you mind coming with me for a moment." Yamuraiha called as she ran after Masur, who walked away from her, eyes more dead than before. It was like he was a corpse.

Drakon

Drakon smiled to himself as he laid back on his chair. Since Jafar had helped him with his paperwork for the next week, he could relax a lot more. But of course, relaxation could only go so far.

Suddenly the door in his office opened and Yamuraiha ran through. "Drakon~! You have to see this! Masur is acting really weird!" Drakon sighed. Yamu had been the one weird for the past few weeks, now Masur? Alright... what the hell was going on?

Drakon followed Yamuraiha out to the dinner hall, where Masur sat. He was all alone and he wasn't even eating anything. Drakon huffed, walked over to him, and tapped his shoulder. "Masur, you ok-?" Drakon was cut off when he felt a massive current enter his body. Now he too, looked dead. He sat down next to Masur and ignored anyone who tried to talk to him.

Yamuraiha smiled to herself as she ran off. Her next victim: Pisti.

Pisti

Pisti walked around the empty cell. She had brought a new game for her and Jafar to play, but he seemed to be out. She sighed and started to leave. Suddenly Yamu appeared in front of her. "Pisti! Drakon and Masur is acting weird!" She cried. Pisti huffed.

"I don't know... you've been acting weird yourself, Yamu." She mumbled. Yamuraiha sighed before grinning. She snapped her fingers and Pisti now looked dead. She walked out of the cell area and all the way to the dining hall to sit next to Drakon, earning more worry from the maids.

Next victim: Spartos

(I want to make sure y'all know that this isn't Yamuraiha's doing. Someone is controlling her. Ok, continue.)

Spartos

At the moment, Spartos was cleaning his new spear. His brothers was laying against the wall. He smiled at it and put his hand to his heart. He remembered the oath he took. He reminded himself what Jafar had told him. He smiled brighter. "Spartos! Pisti is acting weird!" Yamuraiha's voice... Pisti!? Spartos immediately stood up and followed Yamu to the dining hall. There sat Drakon, Masur and Pisti.

Spartos went up to them and tried knock some sense into them, but all that happened was that he ended up sitting with them.

No one: (I'm lazy, ok)

General after general, Yamuraiha got them to sit down at the dining hall. All who was left was Sharrkan. She'd get him, eventually.

Another short chapter, I know, but you can see that there's parts of chapter 8. So yea.

Here's my answer:
"Yes and no. That's all."
Here's another question for y'all:
"Who do you think is controlling Yamu and how are they doing it?"
Sorry if this story is becoming crazy, this is just as how I planned it.