Chapter 13

Sinbad ran down the hallways as maids scattered around with warm blankets and water. There were sounds of crying and screaming from where he had just came from. He ran faster, going towards the lower levels of the palace. "Sin?! Where are you going?! The water is down there!" Sharrkan yelled, to which, Sinbad grimaced.

"Jafar's still down there!" Sharrkan grabbed Sin's arm, stopping him from going down there.

"Calm down! He made it out, me and Yamuraiha made sure of it." Sinbad's eyes softened as he sighed, slowly turning back.

"Then where is he...?" He asked his general. Sharrkan directed Sin towards the crowds of people in the mess hall. Most of them were soaking wet while others were coughing and shivering from the cold after they had dried.

Sinbad looked down, failure and guilt overwhelming him. It was his fault since he didn't let Jafar kill Judar...

Once they arrived to a corner of the room- of course it would be a corner- Sinbad spotted Jafar's snowy white hair. He almost immediately ran towards the younger male, hugging him tightly. "Are you alright, Jafar?!" He asked, noticing that Jafar was soaked head to toe.

Jafar leaned into Sin's touch, probably liking the warmth he brought him. "Yes, I am fine..." He mumbled, stuffing his face into Sinbad's chest. Sin frowned, hugging Jafar close to him and looked at Sharrkan.

"Where did you find him?" He asked the general. Sharrkan sighed, sitting down and slowly patting Jafar's back.

"Well, me and Yamuraiha went to get him in his medical room BUT he seemed to have left without permission... again. We searched all over and found him helping out an old woman with her grandchildren into the palace. At that point Jafar was basically dragging them all while swimming, he's probably really burnt out by it."

Sinbad looked back down at Jafar, who had settled nicely in his hold. "Don't worry about me. I've survived this long." Sharrkan frowned.

"Yeah, because you have to survive. Do you wanna know where I found Sin going? He was going swimming to come save you! If I hadn't stopped him he probably would've died." Jafar chuckled behind his arm, looking over at Sinbad.

"You love me that much that you'd actually go swimming in the shark infested waters for me?" Sinbad smiled warmly at Jafar, kissing his forehead.

"I do."

"HEY, DON'T TURN WHAT I JUST SAID INTO LOVE!!" Sharrkan cried, huffing and pouting. Jafar and Sin both snickered at him before Jafar laid back against the wall, sighing.

"The water level stopped rising for now, but it won't be long before it reaches this part of the palace. And even if it doesn't, we would run out of food and starve." Sinbad groaned, leaning back against the wall next to his friend(?)

"Do you guys even know why suddenly Sindria started to sink?" Sharrkan asked curiously. Sin shrugged before Jafar nodded.

The only response the latter gave was, "Judar." Before grabbing a blanket and covering himself up with it. He then mumbled. "You should've just let me kill him, Sin." Sinbad sighed, agreeing with Jafar.

"You're right, and I also think it's Judar. He escaped when the water started to come up to the palace." Jafar nodded, stuffing his face into the blanket.

Edit: so I was re-reading this story and I realized that this final chapter was cut off so I must say what happens in the rest of the chapter.

Pisti's mom comes to save the day but the generals along with Sin and Jafar are trapped underwater. They end up dying but in the afterlife Sin and Jafar have a kid and they're happy there.