Chapter 8.8

No question for this chapter. Sorry I've been posting a lot, but those chapters are really short, as most of my chapters are at least over 1,500 words, those are less than 1,000 words. I'm able to finish these chapters a lot quicker so I'm going to be posting a lot more.

Sinbad

Sinbad had heard that something was happening with the generals at the dining hall, so he went to check it out. What he saw was not what he expected. All of his generals, his friends, looked completely dead, except Yamuraiha. They all sat a table in the middle of the room. Yamu motioned for Sinbad to come over. He did so. "Yamuraiha, what's happening?" He asked. Yamu chuckled. She then snapped her fingers and all of the generals eyes came back to life. They looked around.

"I think our dear king has something to tell all of you." She said, leaning against Sinbad. This was bad! This wasn't Yamuraiha at all! Sinbad pushed her away.

"Who are you?! What have you done with Yamuraiha!?" He yelled. All of the other generals just stared, as if they couldn't move or something. Yamuraiha smiled and she started to laugh sinisterly.

"You really don't recognize me!? Jeez, Sinbad, you really are blind..." This couldn't be anyone that Sinbad could know. Maybe it was someone he'd met in the past, but definitely didn't remember them. Suddenly Yamuraiha snapped her fingers again and she fell to the floor. Sinbad caught her before she could hit her head. She was out cold.

That's when he heard a familiar voice. Judar!? Sinbad looked up and there was Judar, laughing his usual sinister laugh. "What do you want, Judar!?" Sinbad demanded. Judar glared at the king.

"It seems like our plan hasn't really been going the way we wanted it to go. So we decided that maybe we could help our little assassin out a little bit." Judar was referring to Jafar, Sinbad knew that. Judar then snapped his fingers once again and Jafar appeared next to him. He looked completely worn out and scared. Judar placed his hand over his shoulder. "Aw, our poor Jafar... not putting your new friends in danger by having them turn into djinn's has been putting a huge toll on you, hasn't it?" Jafar shook. He looked down and clenched his fists.

"I-I won't let them die for you." He snarled. Judar chuckled and turned to Sinbad, who was still standing in shock.

"Then maybe you should tell them everything that's been going on with you and see if they still want to be your friends." Judar suggested. Jafar shook his head frantically.

"No! You know they won't..." He choked out. It sounded like he about ready to cry. The others, like Hinahoho, tried to stand up but all that happened was them making grunting noises from trying. Judar snickered.

"Oh, sorry. I forgot to let you all move. I'll leave you all alone to talk, Kay?" Judar then snapped his fingers and everyone was able to move again. He disappeared almost immediately, leaving Jafar standing there, alone, with everyone staring at him.

Time skip: a few minutes
Jafar

"WHAT WAS JUDAR TALKING ABOUT, SINBAD!?" Drakon demanded. At the moment, Sinbad had everyone sitting at the table, while Yamuraiha was taken to the infirmary. Jafar sat in between Sharrkan and Rurumu, the only two who had known and had forgiven him. Well, maybe Sinbad and Masur did too, but if they did, they never showed it.

Sinbad sighed. "Jafar is an assassin sent to kill me." He started. Everyone who didn't already know this made shocked faces. Spartos put a protective arm before Pisti while Pisti hid behind it. "He put some kind of spell or something on Yamuraiha, to where if he died or whenever he wanted to, she'd turn into a djinn." Sinbad continued. Everyone started to get tense. Jafar really didn't blame them, although the story Sinbad was telling the whole story.