Chapter 5

I think I'm going to do questions for you all at the beginning of each chapter. I'll answer them at the end of the chapter in my opinions. Here's the question for this chapter:
"If your favorite anime character was the opposite gender, would you still love them?"
And I'm going to just add another question at the end of the chapter for fun.
Ok let's go on with the chapter!

Hinahoho

Hinahoho carried the scrolls down to his office. Today was one of the hardest days for him. Tax days. The taxes were always pretty high, but what was even more frustrating was the fact that tax day was on his sons, Kurikiku, (don't know if I spelt it right and I'm lazy so I won't check) birthday, but sadly, he had died a few years back when he was 5.

Once Hina got to his office, he opened the door and closed it behind him.

(*goes to go get soda for inspiration even though it gives me nothing except a craving for more*) (*comes back with no inspiration* *lip smack* "let's go.")

When he walked over to his desk to set his scrolls down, he noticed a movement in the corner of the room. Immediately, he turned to face it, grabbing his spear-like weapon. Slowly, he made his way around his desk and peered into the corner. There was a boy with silver hair, crouching down next to the bookshelf in the office. It looked like he hadn't noticed Hina walk into the room yet. Hina then knocked lightly on the desk, to which, the boy turned to look at him. At first, his eyes widened, but then he put his index finger up to his lips. "Shh. I'm playing hid-and-seek." The boy said. Hina chuckled a little. Being the father he was, responded,

"Ok, I'll be quiet. Who're you playing with?" The boy crouched down lower, probably hiding from sight of the window. This was a first floor office, so it made sense. He crept up next to Hina and kept crouching. Hina decided to got down to the ground to play along.

"Sharrkan and Pisti. But don't tell them you saw me, ok. This game is a secret." Hina nodded.

"I'll make sure not to tell a soul." The boy smiled and moved back to his corner. Hina then got up and went to his desk to sit down. He pulled out the first scroll and started to write on it. It was silent for a moment before his office door opened suddenly. It was Pisti.

"Have you seen a boy around here!? We're playing hide-and-seek and we can't find him!" Hina chuckled and looked back down at his scroll. He could see the boy shift in the corner of his eye.

"Nope. Why not try the rooms next to this one?" Pisti smiled and nodded before running off. Sharrkan followed and closed the door behind her. Once the coast was clear, he turned to the boy, who was standing up.

"Thanks, I guess..." He said. Hina chuckled again and went back to his scroll. "Whatcha doing?" The boy asked. Hina moved his arm for the boy to see. "Taxes? What the fuck is that?" Hina's eyes widened. He grabbed the boy by the shoulders.

"You haven't heard of taxes!? And did you just say the f word!?" The boy shook his head and nodded. Hina sighed. He sat back down at his desk and pointed at the charges for taxes. "Taxes are, I guess, money that you earn that you have to give to the government or, in our case, kingdom." The boy nodded.

"Seems really fucking boring..." He commented. Hina chuckled, ignoring the f word.

"It is. And it's a hassle for me." Hina then turned back to his scroll. Suddenly a hand came over his arm.

"Do you want me to leave you alone?" The boy asked. Hina laughed but shook his head. He didn't want the boy to leave, to be honest. The boy seemed innocent enough that he didn't want to hurt his feelings.

"Nah, kiddo. Once I'm done with these scrolls," Hina motioned at the other 4 scrolls on his desk, "I'll take a walk with you around the palace." The boy smiled and nodded. He then sat down on the floor so quick Hina couldn't even see him do it. Strange... (I'm trying to make it seem like Pisti and Sharrkan have actually gotten him to act more like his age, which I haven't decided how old he is yet, but it's younger than 22. Also it's been 1 week since Jafar met Pisti) "Anyway, what's your name?" Hina asked.