chapter three

War's POV:

Why did he delete the picture of the two of us on Instagram? We are okay, but I can't stop overthinking because I still haven't gotten an answer. I'm afraid he'll get angry again or that we'll fight once more.

"Hey, are you busy right now?" I asked him while he was looking at his phone.

"No, I'm not. I have the day off today, so I can make time for you," he said, still looking at his phone. I smiled at his answer.

"Let's go to the mall today," I said. He looked at me and put down his phone.

"Alright," he agreed.

"Yay!" I exclaimed like a child.

"Alright, go take a bath, baby," he said. I smiled, nodded, and went to get ready.

After a few hours, we were at the mall. I took a picture of him so that I could post something on my private Twitter account. I decided not to post on Instagram until I figure out why he deleted all our pictures from there.

We were currently eating and talking, enjoying ourselves after buying our clothes.

"How's work?" I asked, taking a bite of fries.

"It's tiring," he replied briefly. I looked at his fingers and noticed he wasn't wearing our wedding ring. I wanted to ask, but...

"I need to answer this call first," he said. I tried to smile and nodded.

Was he ashamed to be my husband? Please don't cry now, we're in a public place.

I suddenly realized he was already sitting.

"Hey, are you okay, baby?" he asked. I lifted my head, smiled, and nodded.

"Okay, baby, I need to leave because there's a sudden meeting at the company."

"But you said you had the day off today," I said with an annoyed voice.

"Yeah, I thought so too. I'm sorry, baby," he apologized. I just nodded.

"I'll take you home first," he offered. I tried to smile again and nodded.

"No, don't worry. I'll just call Bever, we're going somewhere," I said, but it wasn't true. We were going to the bar.

He nodded and came closer, where I was sitting, and kissed my forehead.

"Take care, baby," he said.

"You too," I replied. He smiled before leaving.

When he left, tears started streaming down my face. Did he leave me? He said he would make it up to me, so why did he leave again? Why did that meeting matter more to him than me?

I wiped away my tears because other people were looking at me. I chatted in the group chat, inviting them to play at the bar and get drunk.

Me: Hey, Bever, can you pick me up at the mall? Are you free today?

Bever: Yes, which mall?

Me: Just the mall.

Bever: Okay, I'll pick you up, and I'm free today.

Win: I'm free today. Where's the bar?

Me: Take care, Bever.
Me: No-name Bar.
Me: And our band will be playing there too.

Win: I want to go. I'll be there.

Achawin: Count me in. It's been a while since I've had a drink. AHAHAHAHAHAHA Don't talk to me, folk!

Win: Oho, you're so cool! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Benz: Count me in too. I want to play at the bar.

Win: That's rough, bro, but I have one who doesn't know.

Benz: Poor you, Bonz doesn't like you.

Me: Ohh, N'Bonz! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Win: But let's talk about Bever. They fight like cats with N'Prat. HAHAHAAHAHAHA

Bever: I don't like him. Tsk, I hate him so much.

I'm stuck in fucking traffic.

Me: Be careful, Bever. They say, "The more you hate, the more you love."

Win: I agree.

Achawin: I agree too.

Benz: I agree as well.

Bever: Shut up, y'all. I'll never like him, never, never, never.

Okay, bye. I'm not fucking stuck in traffic.

Benz: I'm going to take a bath now. HAHAHAHAHA

I'm so excited to play at the bar.

Achawin: Allow me to drink, folk. Yay!

Me: HAHAHAHAHA. When Bever picked me up, we went straight to the no-name bar.

Benz: Take care, y'all.

Achawin: Y'all.

Me: HAHAHAHAHA.

After a few more hours, Bever picked me up, and we headed to the no-name bar.

We're here at the bar, waiting for Win to arrive.

Eventually, he arrived.

"Why are you late?" Bever complained.

"I'm sorry. I went through something," Win replied.

"Never mind, let's go and party... party!" Benz shouted.

"Yeah, let's go, folk. We're going to the bar too," Achawin said.

As we entered, I looked around the bar and gradually felt my knees weaken. Was my heart slowly breaking? Am I not enough? Am I ugly? Is that why he acts this way?

Please tell me what's wrong with me. It hurts so fucking much.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••