Write me letters?

Merlyn skipped cheerfully down the hallway, today her father had invited her to go Camelot. She was so excited you could see the gold sparks in her misty blue eyes she immediately broke out in a run when she saw her horse,Jason, being carried out the stables "Hello Mordred!" she greeted the male who bowed slightly as he held the reins "lady Emrys,I heard you and Lord Balinor are leaving for Camelot" he said making her smile "I'm so excited! I heard that King Arthur is a wise and just king, and the round table knights are so...Talented!" Mordred listened to his lady's rambling until

"Merlyn,dearest,why don't you come and help me" her father's amused voice rang through their heads "Sorry, goodbye Mordred!" She waved and ran back into the manor.

*timeskip*

Gwaine staggered happily into the throne room, he had just came back from scouting a nearby village that had been attacked by bandits. He succeeded and got free booze.

"I hope we- Gwaine" Arthur glanced at the knight who kneeled down "I'm sorry for the intrusion" Gwen rolled her eyes knowing he didn't mean it and was just playing foolish. "Gwaine, meet Lord Balinor of the Ambrosius household, a dragon lord and his daughter, Lady Merlyn, a high priestess of the old religion and the most advanced witch of her age" as Arthur said this he noticed Gwaine's eyes softened when he took her hand and gently kissed it.

"A pleasure to meet you Milady" Merlyn blushed "father he's so handsome" she muttered suddenly she heard the knight and king chuckle lightly "I'm sorry...I guess I said that out loud"

"Your majesty, would it be alright if my daughter goes on a tour with Sir Gwaine?" Balinor asked politely he knew his daughter well...this is the first time she was interested in a man...this Gwaine seemed...alright enough.

"Of course Gwaine, be polite" Arthur warned " When am I not polite princess?" Gwaine retorted making the girl giggle.
●●●●

Merlyn pouted cutely when Gwaine took a bite of her apple without warning "Sir Gwaine!" She scolded lightly then turned the fruit around and bit into it."Milady, has anyone ever told you your eyes are beautiful? It looks like the blue of the ocean, clouded with mist from a warm morning" he said while standing in front her deeply into her eyes. She rolled her eyes and pushed him lightly "What a player!" "They call me that, you,however are the first person to say that to my face" he stole a kiss from her lips "Scandalous!" she screeched her face turned red as his cape. "Sir Gwaine, do you forget we are in the middle of the market?" Gwaine looked around and smirked "Yes Lady Merlyn, but I see no one looking our way" he bent down and stole a next one then kissed her cheek.

She held his hand "No...my father says it's okay that you can court me we're staying for the week" it was his turn to be flustered "...how does that communication work?" "It's complicated." They walked downtown. Children ran around playing with wooden swords. Adults quarreling with them the smell of food in the air "When I marry you would you like to move here with me and live upstate?" He asked "mn. Gwaine...When I leave...will you...Write to Me?" Merlyn asked carefully placing her words. "I,Gwaine, knight of Camelot, promise to you, Lady Merlyn to write to you everyday."