Ch 15

Tokyo, Japan

Romanoff and I were were walking down a small hallway of the apartment building we are going to be staying at for the next two months, minimum. The SHIELD Agent/Avenger who has cut the blonde tips of her hair and is now a full red head was leading the way since she had the key. We stop in front of a semi dingy door and she sets her bags down unlocking the door.

"Oh nah

"Oh nah....oh hell nah." I say as we walk through the door and I look around the tiny closet we're calling an apartment for the time being.

"...the living room's nice." Natasha comments.

"Where is it?" I ask setting my bags down and she gives me a dull look.

"Complaining isn't going to change anything. We're undercover we can't be in a palace." She tells me and I mock her under my breath when she walks past me to see the rest of the closet- I mean apartment.

"Yup. Fury will never hear the end of this." I nod while I look around.

"Just like I suspected. One bedroom. One bed." Natasha says coming from the small hallway.

"I think it's pretty obvious you're going to take the bed." I shrug.

"And why is that obvious?" She raises a brow skeptically.

"Because you're an Avenger. So, pretentious, used to 5 star hotels, nice hot meals. I on the other hand am used to using rocks as pillows. So I don't mind crashing on the couch." I explain and she narrows her eyes at me a bit.

"I'm not pretentious. You don't know me Hawkshot so I'd appreciate you not stereotyping me and putting me in a box. You have no idea what I've dealt with. I'm capable of withstanding a lot. You'll take the bed and I'll stay in the living room." She tells me.

"If that's what you want." I shrug grabbing my bags and heading towards the room with a small proud smirk on my lips.

Natasha looks around the place from where she stands.

"Can't believe I fell for that." She mumbles to herself.

I step into the room, it wasn't my taste and the bed was pretty small but I will have to make due. I set my bags aside and twist my back hearing that satisfying pops. I then fall back on the bad with a sigh, but as soon as I land on the bed the door opens.

"Could've been naked." I say not looking at Romanoff but instead at the ceiling.

"Glad I didn't burn my eyes." She replies making me roll mine and sit up.

"What can I do for you, Widow? Didn't know you would need me in 30 seconds." I tell her and now it's her who rolls her eyes.

"We need to go over our character breakdowns." She says holding up a file.