Amazement and Accusations

"I'm Gladion"

Gary P.O.V

'Gladion, huh? What a weird name' I thought.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Like I said, I'm here to talk" he said putting his hands up in surrender.

"Ok, I can spare a few minutes" I said.

We both sat down near the lake, I let the Popplio go for a swim since it looked like it wanted to go to the water.

"So that's not your Popplio, is it?" Gladion asked.

"No i was on my way to the poke- I mean I was just walking around and heard an explosion," I said avoiding telling him about the school, "When I got there I saw 3 Pokémon and their trainers hurting it."

"What a cruel deed", he said with angrily.

I nodded , "They asked for a battle for my Umbreon" I said signaling at my Umbreon.

"You didn't accept did you!?" Gladion said with worry in his voice.

"I did, but it was over fast, and after that I went to Nurse Joy and you know the rest" I said.

"Oh" he said.

We sat there in awkward silence for a few minutes, while his Umbreon was trying to get mine to play, but she just laid there and I continued to pet her.

"What are you doing here I've never seen you here before?" He said breaking the silence.

"I'm here to visit.... a friend" I said avoiding the fact that I'm here for Ash.

'I still don't know his intentions and he still could be potentially dangerous' I thought.

"Well I could give you a tou-" He was half way through his sentence when Popplio came running and hid behind me.

I immediately got up with Umbreon by my side and saw a Gyarados swimming towards us.

Gladion got up and was ready to give a command, but I stopped him.

"What are you doing!?" He yelled.

I ignored him and walked towards the lake with the Gyarados.

He stopped at me and roared the biggest and meanest roar and Gyarados could roar.

"Hey big guy" I said.

"Your gonna get killed!" Gladion said.

I glared at him and he immediately shut up.

"What's wrong?" I said calmly.

The Gyarados looked at me completely shocked and then jumped at me.

"NO!" Gladion shouted.

"Hahahaha stop that tickles" I said while a happy Gyarados licked my face.

"W-what?" Said Gladion confused.

"I've always had a special bond with any Gyarados, even though they're the atrocious Pokémon" I explained.

"O-oh" said Gladion amazed.

After that the Gyarados left and I headed out with the Popplio in my hand and Umbreon by my side.

"Where are you going?!" Gladion yelled.

"I need to go now I'll see you later!" I yelled back.

"O-ok" He said.

5 minutes later

'Well the school should be right over here' I said as I reached the top of the hill.

When I look up I'm amazed.

(What he sees)

I never thought this could exist in the world.

"Pop pop!" The Popplio exclaimed.

"Do you recognize this place?" I said.

"Pop!" It said.

"Well then your trainer must come here we should go see" I said as I headed towards the school.

Right as I went in Popplio leaped from my arms, but I managed to catch it.

Right as I got up I heard someone yell, "Steenee, magical leaf!".

When I looked up I saw a bunch of leaves hurdling towards me.

I snapped my fingers and Umbreon sent a powerful Dark Pulse at the move.

The moves collided and I saw three girls standing in front of me.

"What the hell was that for!?" I yelled at them.

"I wouldn't be talking if I were you, Pokémon snatcher" the one with green hair said.

Huh!?

I'm back people! Sorry it took me so long to upload school started and there was so much work that I got overwhelmed and focused on school. I now had some free time and decided to upload! I also decided that I want to join The Wattys, but I don't know yet 😅, Should I?
Publication date: September 8
Word count: 694