Aloha Ashy-boy!

I have a brief announcement I have given up on doing Pokémon thoughts and instead started to do POV's (point of views). You might see a few Pokemon thoughts in the middle of the story, but I just thought the story would flow easier without it. Hopefully that is not a problem, bye!

(This will be in the timeframe of Ash's Alolan adventure's near the middle)

A year after Ash decided to stay in the Alola region

Gary got his suitcase ready and headed towards the airport. He still remembers the day that Ash called him to tell him he's staying in the Alola region.

*Flashback*
Gary POV:

I was sitting in my desk doing some research when my transmitter rang.

I got up and went to pick it up, when I saw that it was Ash calling.

"Hi Ashy-boy!" I said gleefully, "Is the trip over already?"

He shifted in his seat when I mentioned the trip being over, "About that babe..."

"What" I said worried.

"I've decided to stay in Alola, surprise?" He said with bleak jazz hands.

"WHAT!?" I said completely shocked.

"Yeah it has some really cool Pokémon with different colors, a Pokémon school, island challenges, oh and Z rings!" He said with stars in his eyes.

I sighed and smiled, "If you want to stay in Alola that's fine with me"

"Really?" Ash said.

"Yup, I can tell that you're exited and nothing stops you when you're exited" I said trying to sound supportive.

"Wow thanks a Gary I always know you were the man of my dreams!" He said.

"What" I said smirking.

"N-NOTHING!!" He said blushing.

I chuckled, " You can stay on one condition"

"What?" He said confused.

"No falling for other guys!" I said sternly.

"I promise!" He said happily.

"Ok see ya Ashy-boy!" I said saluting.

"Bye Garebear" he said and logged off.

*Flashback End* (end Gary POV)

'Here I come Ashy-boy' the boy thought boarding the plane for the Alola region.

Well there's the next chapter! Tell me if you like the POV'S and I'll try to interpret more in the story. Also, sorry I haven't been uploading even thought I said I would "almost every single day", on Saturday I binged watched twilight 😅 (got a little carried away) and my internet wasn't working for Sunday/Monday. I will try to publish two chapters right now to make up for it! Sorry! ;-;
Time of publication: July14
Word count: 381