The Battle

Gary P.O.V

"I guess I have no choice, but to fight!"

"Im Tupp, this is Rapp and Zipp, we're team skull and we show people not to mess with us!" The guy named, Tupp said.

"Yeah!" Rapp and Zipp said.

'They are very full of themselves' I thought.

"Ok then let's go Umbreon!" I said.

"AWWWW TUPP LOOK AT THAT POKÉMON ITS SO CUTE!!!" Rapp screamed.

"Hey that's a rare Pokémon!" said Zipp.

"Yeah if we get that Pokémon we'd be super powerful!" Tupp exclaimed.

"Hey guy!" They all said at once.

"What?" I exclaimed with annoyance in my voice.

"If we win we want your Umbreon there" Tupp said.

'Hmmm this is a close call, but if I pull out my secret weapon then I might be able to win this!' I thought.

I looked over at the injured Pokémon and I had an idea.

"Fine, but if I win you leave me and that Pokémon alone!" I said.

"Deal!" They all said.

We moved towards a clearing and started our battle.

"Let's Go Garbodar, Zubat, Salandit!" They all said at once.

"Garbodar!, Zubat!, Salan!" They all roared.

"Three against one that's a little unfair isn't it?" I said disgusted at their integrity.

"Just be quiet and fight!" Tupp exclaimed.

"Fine, Umbreon lets go!" I said.

"Umbreon!" She said with confidence in her voice.

'Hopefully this will be done fast I need to get that Pokémon to the Pokémon center' I thought looking at the Pokémon.

"Garbodar use acid, Zubat use air slash, Salandit use ember" they all said.

"Gar!, Zu!, Sal!" They all said obeying their trainers.

Since me and Umbreon have such a strong bond by a snap of a finger, a word, or even a glance she understands me.

"Doge then use dark pulse" I said calmly.

She dodged all three attacks and the shot a powerful dark pulse.

It hit them and did a good amount of damage.

"Ugh he's strong, but dose t seem to have a Z-ring, so we have a chance!" Said Tupp.

'A Z-ring? What's that' I thought 'oh yeah Ash said that they use that here'

While I was distracted they all unleashed a hyper beam that hit Umbreon.

"Umbreon are you ok!?" I said concerned.

"Umbre" she said signaling that she was alright.

"Ok let's finish this" I said taking out a key stone, "Umbron let our hearts become one like the moon and the stars, Mega Evolve!"

"What's that!" Team skull said scared.

"UMBRE" said Mega evolved Umbreon

(Here's a picture of what it looks like)

"WHAT" Team skull screamed.

"Finish this with Moonast!" I said.

"UmbreeeON" she said hitting the three Pokémon.

An explosion formed and I heard rustling behind me, but I didn't get a chance to see what it was because of the smoke.

After the smoke cleared I saw three fainted Pokémon and three astonished trainers.

"Y-You'll pay for that" Tupp said.

They all returned their pokemon and ran away on their motorcycles.

"What a relief" I said.

"Umbre" said Umbreon agreeing with me, turning back into her regular form.

"Now let's check on that Pokémon" I said heading towards it.

When I get a good look of it's it looks like a Seel, but smaller and blue.

"Are you ok?" I said picking it up.

"P-pop?" It said barely opening its eyes.

"We better get you to a Pokémon center" I said concerned and started to run towards it.

There we go! The newest chapter of Aloha! I added Gary and Umbreon Mega Evolving because I thought it would be fun! Hopefully you guys can forgive me for being late! It's because my profesión is procrastinating and I unfortunately excel at it. 😅😬 Thank you for your patience and maybe now I'll be more on it. See you later! - Eleven

Publication Date: August 3

Word Count: 645