Aloha to a new Adventure!

DISCLAIMER! This will spoil the Alolan series, if you haven't watched the fully I suggest you do that and then come back to this story.

A Year after Gary confessed

Gary ran towards the airport with his trust partner Umbreon right beside him.

"Umbre!" Umbreon shouted.

"Your right girl we better hurry" Gary exclaimed picking up his pace.

At the airport

Gary frantically looked around for his boyfriend.

"Umbre Umbreon" Umbreon said pointing at a place.

Gary saw Ash and his Pikachu, "Good eyes Umbreon!"

When he reached his boyfriend he ran right over and hugged him from behind.

Umbreon walked over to Pikachu and sat next to him observing the boys.

"G-gary is that you" the young trainer said.

"Yes Ashy-boy it's your faithful boyfriend here to rescue you" Gary said not letting go.

"And exactly what are you going to rescuing me from?" Ash asked turning around.

"I'm rescuing you from the airplanes hold and leaving" Gary said proudly.

"Gary you know that Mimey one that vacation and we all decided to go" Ash said kissing his boyfriend on the cheek.

"I know, but I wanna go with you!" Gary complained.

"Well you can't because you have work and you know that" Ash said feeling like a mom yelling her whining 4-year old.

"I wish I didn't have work so I could go with my Ashy-boy. You never know, you might fall for another guy while I'm not there and I might lose you!" Gary said.

"Now you know that you can't leave your work and I'd never leave you because I love you too much" Ash said giving the boy a kiss for reassurance, "Besides I have the beautiful necklace that my boyfriend gave me and I wouldn't trade it for anything."

"Good" Gary said smiling.

"And don't call me Ashy-boy" Ash said salty.

"Oh come on you know that I love calling you that" Gary said.

"Ash! It's time to go- oh! Hello Gary!" Ash's mom exclaimed.

"Hello Miss Ketchum" said Gary.

Ash's mom knew all about their relationship and even revealed that she had shipped both of them for a very long time.

"Well it's time to go dear, me and Mimey will go ahead so you can say your last goodbyes" Delilah said.

"Ok I'll se you in a minute mom, Pikachu why don't you go with mom so you can save me a seat?" Ash asked.

"Pika Pika!" Pikachu said and said his goodbyes to Umbreon.

"I'll see you later Gary" Ash said sadly.

"I'll see you later too remember no falling for any other guys except if they're me" Gary said.

They both looked each other in the eyes. They leaned in and kissed.

"Bye!" Ash said walking towards the plane gates.

"Bye Ashy-boy!" Gary said waving.

"Umbre?" Umbreon questioned.

"Yeah I'm ok, let's go home" Gary said starting the long walk home.

There we go! What will happen next? I have also decided that I will try to update this story every day, yesterday I updated 3 times 😅, but that was because I was exited! See you all tomorrow!
Publish time: July 10
Word count: 529