two

Now Wooyoung sat in his dorm. He was unsure of how to contact San. He wanted to know when to pack and other things.

Wooyoung decided to look up a Choi San. It must've popped up something if he had a huge house and money obviously.

Choi San

Search!

And as expected an article popped up. Wooyoung clicked reading the following, "Choi San suddenly one of the richest men in his twenties. The heir of the biggest corporation around. Even though the corporation isn't named, he has gained a lot of money from behind the scenes.."

Wooyoung scrolled a bit farther and fount a number. He clicked on the hyperlink before it dialed the number.

Ring, ring, ring..

"Choi San speaking." A familiar voice spoke.

"Oh, hi it's Wooyoung.. Uh, I was wondering when you wanted to like.. move? I don't know I just.." Wooyoung stammered. He felt really awkward. He really didn't know what he was getting himself into.

"Hello Wooyoung. I'll arrange a moving day soon. Since I now have your number, I'll text you on my personal phone some time. How'd you get my number by the way?" San asked confused on how he would of acquired the number.

"The website about you. I saw you got a corporation or something. What business is it?" Wooyoung answered innocently.

"Don't ask what I do in my work. It's personal." San commanded. It was strictly personal. No one was to be told what he did. In all reality, his job was quite extreme.

His 'corporation' made plagiarized money. He dealt it around, as well as some hints of trafficking. It was really nothing too extreme. However, it was something he took pride in. Even though it was illegal and not very good..

"Oh my bad..." Wooyoung apologized. He didn't know who this San guy was really. Maybe he should've thought more about moving; however, if someone was going to pay off his debt how could he reject it. Now it was too late, and Wooyoung was unsure if San would get mad.

"Hello?" San called out. He had been sitting for a minute while Wooyoungs end of the phone was silent.

"Sorry, I was distracted." Wooyoung giggled.

"It's fine. Anyways, I'll text you some time. Be ready." San couldn't help but smile at his laugh.

"Ah, alright." Wooyoung didn't know what to say.

"I'm off Wooyoung. See you soon." San smiled. He really didn't know nothing about Wooyoung. It was new to him as well. He just had learned that caring for someone with money and not even having to tend to them was a thing. Even though San wasn't one to get attached to anyone, he wanted some company.

And, yes the company he chose was a male. San had no problem with him being the same gender. It wasn't like they'd be doing anything romantically so why did it matter. If anything it would be comfortable since they're both males. Well, hopefully Wooyoung didn't think him being a male was weird.

San hung up the phone while sitting on his bed. He should put together some things for Wooyoung.

With that San got up and walked towards his car. In no time he was at the store looking around for stuff Wooyoung may enjoy.

"Well, he is a college student food shouldn't matter.." San murmured throwing some random snacks into his cart. Did it really matter? It was Sans house and his money.

"Now, wash stuff.." San questioned. He really didn't want to guess. What if he was allergic or something.

san
hey what shower stuff do you need?

wooyoung
uh who is this??

san
it's san lol.

wooyoung
ohhh okay. uh, whatever's cheapest idkk. i don't think it really matters ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

san
okay.

And with that San threw some random wash into the cart. It was hard shopping for someone who wasn't him.

"Agh, dude! What does he like?" San thought to himself. It wasn't really too deep, but he wanted to get everything Wooyoung would feel comfortable with. If he was moving into a home with a complete stranger, he at least deserved to feel at home.

san
wooyoung, do you want anything specific ?

wooyoung
ah hello again sanni. hehe anyways i'm not picky. i rlly don't have money for nice stuff so don't think i'm needy.

san
okay, i'll leave u alone now. anyways don't call me sanni. it's san.

San scoffed to himself. How could someone feel so comfortable already to give him a nick name. It didn't make any sense to San.

He left and checked out. He really didn't feel like splurging on a grown man who can buy his own crap. This all still felt new to San. It wasn't like he did it regularly. It was something one of his co-workers suggested to him.

Wooyoung sat at his phone. He was confused on why San didn't want him to call him something cuter. It really wasn't that big of a deal.

"That San." Wooyoung muttered to himself. He was already feeling frustrated with the male.

a:n
ANYWAYS GO STREAM LONG TIME NO SEE BOBBYS INTRO THING SENDS
( ˘ ³˘)

ITS IKONS SONG BTW