eleven

Wooyoung was unsure of what to do the next day. San was at work till late tonight. He honestly was sure he was going to sit and mope like he did for a while. He didn't think of going out as he really didn't need to.

Through out the day Wooyoung finished some school work, tidied the house even though there's cleaners, and watered the garden out front. Wooyoung really hadn't even explored the house, so he was quite thrilled to see there was a huge pool. However, what fun was it swimming by himself.

Wooyoung wasn't sure what to do the rest of the day so a nap was quite good. He laid himself down trying to drift off into an evening sleep.

He woke up around midnight. He felt groggy and still had tiredness in his eyes. He could hear something break downstairs. So he quickly ran down stairs thinking an intruder was here. When he got there all he saw was San. He looked quite off as if he was drunk or something.

"Are you okay?" Wooyoung muttered softly. He didn't even know what was wrong. He sort of seemed drunk, but in a sense he seemed off. Wooyoung didn't know how to describe it.

"Hmm?" San responded. In all honesty San was drunk. He had gotten drunk with some co-workers.

"Are you okay?" Wooyoung repeated. He looked at the males disheveled figure.

"I'm fine." San said with a slur in his voice. He was trying to clean up the cup he had dropped by accident.

"Are you drunk?" Wooyoung questioned as he bent down helping the male.

"Mhm." San hummed once again. As he kind of swayed back and forth.

"Why?" Wooyoung titled his head. Surely he had gotten drunk once or twice, but it really wasn't Wooyoungs forte.

"Some worker got some drinks for everyone." San smiled lightly with a foolish tone.

"Ah, well do you want me to take you to bed?" Wooyoung asked. He was quite unsure of what to do.

"Sure." San seethed.

Wooyoung nodded and kind of took Sans hand over his shoulder trying to guide him to his room. It was quite a bumpy process, but they ended up in his bedroom.

"Do you want some more comfortable clothes?" Wooyoung asked. He noticed he wore classy attire.

"Uh, yeah I should have something in the closet.." San pointed with his voice dragged out.

"Uhm, okay." Wooyoung nodded walking towards Sans neat closet. His clothes were all set up in an order where Wooyoung could easily spot his comfortable clothes. He grabbed them walking towards San.

"Here." Wooyoung gave him the clothes he had gotten.

"Can you help?" San asked with his eyes closed. Wooyoung didn't know what to do. How in the heck could he help.

"Uh, yeah." Wooyoung stammered helping San pull his dress shirt off. Wooyoung felt quite awkward as he stared at Sans milky white skin. He had a tattoo in a fancy font written across his shoulder. Wooyoung couldn't help but admire him for a short moment. He carefully placed the shirt aside. Wooyoung grabbed the baggy shirt he had picked out and carefully slipped it on Sans figure.

[pretend san has a tat😡]

"You look so pretty." San muttered with a small smile. Wooyoung just smiled, he knew San wasn't being honest he was just drunk.

"You too Choi San." Wooyoung whispered in his ear as he pulled the shirt down.

"Thanks Wooyoung." San slurred. He reached his hand up to Wooyoungs unkept hair. He pulled away knowing that what San was doing was only because he was drunk. It wasn't like San would actually do such a thing... Would he?

"Sorry." San apologized. Even in a drunken state he could see Wooyoung wasn't feeling as happy as usual when he did that.

"No don't be. It's not your fault." Wooyoung smiled softly rubbing his cheek. He could tell San was exhausted.

"Will you lay with me, just for a minute." San begged with a slight baby voice causing Wooyoung to just melt inside. How could Wooyoung resist such a cute face.

"Yes." Wooyoung stated quietly before lifting the duvet and joining the slender male in the huge bed.

"Sorry, if it seems weird. I can't sleep really after I drink.." San whispered in an obviously sleepy voice.

"It's okay. I understand." Wooyoung reassured. He felt the male scoot closer towards him. His body radiated warmth.

"Can we hug?" San whimpered.

"Like hug? In bed?" Wooyoung responded. He didn't really know if he meant cuddle or..?

"Yes. Please." San mumbled. He didn't want to explain or even think of how this would be tomorrow. He just wanted some one just for tonight. Even though being drunk really wasn't even an excuse, San sort of was lonely feeling. He had always kind of felt more sad on nights when he drank.

"Yeah sorry. Come here." Wooyoung giggled softly. He inched closer to San. He wrapped his arm across his stomach. He could feel the males heart beating fast. He didn't know why, but he didn't care to question. He actually happened to like the position they sat in that night. It was comfortable, just natural.

"Hey, San?" Wooyoung asked after at least a hour of laying down.

"Hmm?" San responded unsure of what he would need.

"Can we stay like this a bit longer?" Wooyoung requested. He didn't want to sound weird as it was a bit awkward.  However, the position was comfortable and he felt sleepy.

"Yeah, why not. I hope I don't wake you up going to work tomorrow." San whispered gently.

"I wish you didn't have to work.." Wooyoung muttered. He knew he had to, but he felt quite useless sitting at home all day.

"Sorry Wooyoung." San spoke. He scooted closer to the boy lightly grasping the hand he had across him. This moment right here made San happy, a moment of comfortable feeling.

a:n
let's pretend i didn't sit here and accidentally delete 200+ words. anyways it's so hard to advance the plot when san works all day, so expect some chapters to be when he's off or just skipping around.

also i wan cuddles and someone to talk to in baby voice 🥺👉🏽👈🏽.

anyways ILL HUSH,,, stream 50 proof by eaj /jae from day6.

i should do daily songs to stream when i write huh? never mind i did