three

At least a week passed before Wooyoung even heard or seen San. He was kind of getting sad that he didn't even contact him at all. Even though it may of been a good thing, he still had his hopes up.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Wooyoungs close friend, Seonghwa, asked. His friend actually shared a dorm with him, but Wooyoung had not broke the news of him moving yet.

"Oh it's nothing really.." Wooyoung muttered. To be frank it really wasn't too deep.

"I can tell when something is up." Seonghwa rolled his eyes. He could obviously see something was bothering the latter.

"Agh, I guess I really haven't even thought of breaking the news to you." Wooyoung sighed. How was he to explain he was moving in with some random man for money, if the random man didn't want anyone to know.

"What?" Seonghwa gulped. He was unsure of what Wooyoung could even begin to say.

"I'm moving. Well to a, uh apartment. Out of town." Wooyoung lied. He couldn't say:

"Oh yeah I'm moving in with some total stranger because he offered to pay my student loans. We're going to be living in a big house."

Now could he?

"Your moving?" Seonghwa asked.

"Yeah.. I'm not a hundred percent sure, but I think it's going to work." Wooyoung replied. He didn't know how to even describe this situation. He was getting a sugar daddy practically. That would definitely throw Seonghwa off, way off.

"With what money?" Seonghwa inquired. He really didn't understand how his friend who doesn't even work hardly can afford a deposit and more suddenly.

"I got a loan." Wooyoung said hoping his friend couldn't see right through him. His credit was obviously not good enough for another loan.

"Ah, that makes sense. I don't want you to move though.." He whined. Seonghwa couldn't see his college life without Wooyoung.

"I'm sorry.." Wooyoung apologized before he heard his phone start ringing.

"Who is it?" Seonghwa asked being nosy.

"It's Sa- I mean the apartment landlord. Let me take this." Wooyoung lied before heading outside the dorm.

"Hello!" Wooyoung spoke.

"Hello Wooyoung. I'm coming to get you tomorrow. I hope to see all your stuff packed." San instructed.

"Tomorrow! What? I haven't even started." Wooyoung panicked slightly.

"Tsk, should've got a head start. Well then if it's so soon, I guess I'll find someone else." San teased slightly.

"No, no, no! I promise I'll be ready. But uh, what time tomorrow?" Wooyoung stammered. He was unsure of what the male would say.

"Probably the afternoon. It's the weekend so I don't see school interfering. Now get on Wooyoung." San stated.

"Yes of course. Bye San.. I mean landlord." Wooyoung changed his speech incase his friend was listening.

"What are you talking about?" San exclaimed. He could see Wooyoung calling him something other than landlord. It wasn't what San wanted to be seen as.

"It's cause my friend may be listening and I lied since it was one of your rules." Wooyoung whispered quietly into the phone.

"One of my rules is to lie? I don't like lying Wooyoung." San recalled. He couldn't see where lying was a rule.

"You stupid! Agh, I mean the one about not saying  I live with you." Wooyoung muttered trying to keep his voice down.

"Oh, sorry. Uh, yeah will he be there tomorrow?" San asked not even thinking if he had a roommate.

"Probably why?" Wooyoung asked.

"Cause I don't want no one to know your living with me!" San grunted. This whole conversation was frustrating him.

"Well pretend your a moving guy, I don't know!" Wooyoung remarked.

"Ahh, your too much work Wooyoung. I'll do whatever. Just try to get him out. I don't know." San added.

"Well I gotta go. He's probably wondering how I can talk to my landlord for so long." Wooyoung chuckled softly.

"Oh hush. I'm not your landlord." San sneered before he heard the other end beep.

That Wooyoung really was something. San couldn't help but feel like a normal kid. One who wasn't involved in illegal stuff, one who didn't get rich suddenly, one who was normal. He felt like he had been chatting with an old friend.

"Agh! What am I thinking! He's a roommate. Yeah a roommate that's all." San convinced him self.

"What are you talking about?" One of his employees asked.

"Nothing get to work." San demanded.

"Yes sir!" He responded.

San walked up to his office in the ware house. He sat pondering on about whatever.

"Mr. Choi? Can I come in?" A voice asked while knocking.

"Ah yes! Hello Mingi, how are you?" San smiled. He was a friend of his at the corporation.

"I'm good. I was just coming to ask about your little sugar baby. Did you get one yet?" Mingi asked eagerly. You see this is where San had got the idea from. Mingi came to work mentioning how he had took Yunho in and it all is working well.

"Oh, that. Um, I fount a guy like last week." San said awkwardly scratching his head.

"Ooh tell me about the guy." Mingi smiled before taking a seat in front of San.

"Well, he's a college student. But he's my age, I made sure of that. He's kind of like funny? I don't really know. I haven't really talked to him." San admitted causing Mingi to sigh.

"That's all? Man what does he look like?" Mingi asked like it was a passion of his to find all he could out about Wooyoung.

"Well he's average, but he's not ugly by all means! He has blonde messy hair almost always.. Other than that I don't really know." San beamed talking about him.

"Ooh, I see you got one to sleep with." Mingi teased.

"What! No!" San trembled loudly.

"Gosh I'm just joking." Mingi winked provocatively.

"Oh go on some where." San whined hitting his arm softly. Mingi could only giggle.

a:n
ahh my yungi heart

anyways hope this book is okay <3

song of the chapter : insomnia by the rose ;)